Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awwwww, so sorry Denver fans.

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
How does it feel to lose to the Bengals? :FRlol:

Damn what a great game. :chomp: :)

Don't be sorry, we still own the AFC West and the Radiers are still our bitches. This will just make them hungrier.

BTW D, How did the Raiders do this week?

Reactions: Rex
Raiders lost to NO. Unless of course you just wanted to rub it in the Raider fans faces, then you already knew.

MM, you have no power over me. I hate to take the fun out of it for you, but I'm already disappointed in my Raiders. What's tragic is that you still think so highly of your Denver boys. The Donkeys will make it to the playoffs and choke. :chomp:

BTW, that block was CHEAP plain and simple. Denver is notorious for this crap. Injured Bengals player

TRUEsoldier said:
But the bronco's well they just choked on the cock they had in their mouth!!

peace

Sounds like the voice of experience. Peace.

D... There were a lot of missed calls that wouldn't have made a difference. The block was legal whether or not you think it was cheap. The Broncos just didn't play well and the Bengals did. Good for them, that will be the highlight of their season I'm afraid.

Rex... Yes, I was rubbing it in.

I know the block was legal... doesn't mean it wasn't cheap. Blocking like that shows disrespect.

Rex, MM and I have a healthy Raiders vs Broncos duel going on. Football season is no fun if you can't find someone to swap jabs with. ;)

(Edit: I hate it when I use the wrong form of a word. The English language sucks.)

Last edited:
dirty~d~ said:
I know the block was legal... doesn't mean it wasn't cheap. Blocking like that shows disrespect.

Rex, MM and I have a healthy Raiders vs Broncos dual going on. Football season is no fun if you can't find someone to swap jabs with. ;)

Ahh. I understand. Being a Philly fan everyone takes jabs, and just waits for the moment. You 2 enjoy your duel.

Mountain Muscle said:
Don't be sorry, we still own the AFC West and the Radiers are still our bitches. This will just make them hungrier.

BTW D, How did the Raiders do this week?

The AFC west belongs to the Chargers this year. Just making sure you knew that.

Top Bottom