Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awwwww, so sorry Denver fans.

lakerpride said:
The AFC west belongs to the Chargers this year.

The who?

lakerpride said:
The AFC west belongs to the Chargers this year. Just making sure you knew that.

Didn't get that memo. BTW the AFC West NEVER Belongs to the Chargers.
The only way they could own it is if we switched to golf rules and the lowest score wins. You have spent too much time in the sun and clearly it has fried your head.

lakerpride said:
The AFC west belongs to the Chargers this year. Just making sure you knew that.

Aight I gotta bump this up.....this quote is from me on October 26th and everyone thought I was crazy. Damn im smart. O and also in early october I bet 10 dollars on SD to win the AFC west at 23-1 odds. So now off a 10 dollar bet im about to win 230. San Diego SuperChargers!!!!!!!!!

Season isn't over bud. Lots can happen but unfortunately it looks like you might have pulled something out of your ass. Hope the Bleeding stops soon though.

Denver's only hope is to go 4-0 and even if Plummer finally shaved his ugly ass face he still couldn't lead them to 4 wins in a row. Brees is the man and SD is back baby. Hey maybe we could trade Philip Rivers to Denver for Leile, that shit would be sick. Itd be good for Denver too. Huge upgrade at QB. San Diego Supercharrrrrrrgers!

Mountain Muscle said:
Didn't get that memo. BTW the AFC West NEVER Belongs to the Chargers.
The only way they could own it is if we switched to golf rules and the lowest score wins. You have spent too much time in the sun and clearly it has fried your head.

i believe hell just froze over, fucking broncos have been sucking ass lately, then plummer flips off the Denver fans!

That game was a love/hate ending for me... I love to see Denver lose, but I hate to see the Chiefs win. :( Damn it. Well, at least the Raiders won. ;)

Top Bottom