Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you getting sick of the Olympics yet?

after phelps finished his conquest, I havent really watched......then again, I;ve been at work, or busy with other things...

This is why I avoid anything NBC for the next 2 weeks. I'm so tired of seeing smiling happy young white people on tv. Blacks must be pissed - they don't even exist at the olympics.

r

I guess you don't watch Track and Field (obviously)0:rolleyes:

This is why I avoid anything NBC for the next 2 weeks. I'm so tired of seeing smiling happy young white people on tv. Blacks must be pissed - they don't even exist at the olympics.

r

Dude they love the olympics. If you haven't noticed they dominate track. Fastest race alive.

I'm tired of seeing some events but I still wanna watch. I wish the sport of wrestling got more air time. Still haven't seen one freakin' match...DAMN IT!!!

no im still watching .. as long as the swimming is over im good .. the swimming is boring as fuck

I'm tired of seeing some events but I still wanna watch. I wish the sport of wrestling got more air time. Still haven't seen one freakin' match...DAMN IT!!!

Wrestling has always been a second rate sport. In high school...my parents and my girlfriend showed up. That's why my mom has half her friends.

Top Bottom