Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the Giants going to mess this up?

Ow

The Nature Boy said:
giants still cover. yey!!!!!!!!

Oh I understand. You get to keep your money on the bet. Congratulations.

Well there's still the Jets.

Damn... All those fights at the end of the game... that is classic football... I like to see some good old fashion unsportsmen-like conduct. :)

I am not sure if NY should keep their Kicking snapper... or their holder for that matter... both Field Goals in the 4th quarter were crap-ass snaps.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
Damn... All those fights at the end of the game... that is classic football... I like to see some good old fashion unsportsmen-like conduct. :)

I am not sure if NY should keep their Kicking snapper... or their holder for that matter... both Field Goals in the 4th quarter were crap-ass snaps.

C-ditty

Yea, I love to see those fights. Adds a little more excitement to the game.

As for the snapper, didnt they just acquire this guy in the last couple of weeks? That guy fucking sucks.

Re: Ow

Wynn said:

Oh I understand. You get to keep your money on the bet. Congratulations.

Well there's still the Jets.

not only keep, I made money. the giants had to lose by 4 points for me to lose money.

anyway, I was rooting for the giants. and I'm a redskins follower..... go figure.

I use sportingbetusa.com. have hit parlays this entire past week

ok/ ga
usc/os
os to win 13.5 points
jets/giants
lost steelers gave 8
nc state/spurs parlay
tonight have duke under 155
parlay heat with 13.5 and suns with 8.5

Jason "Burnt Toast" SEhorn should retire. He got embarassed in the Super Bowl, and Owens fucking pissed on him today. And talk about adjustments, the giants made none. The giants front 4 got nowhere near Garcia, and they never blitzed once!!! What a joke.

Top Bottom