Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a cycle after a Sustanon 250 cycle

bm9541

hey just looking for some ideas on the best cycle to run after i finish my Sustanon 250 cycle. I'm currently four weeks into my Sus cycle put on some good pounds of muscle so far. I have a tall build so its hard to get intense results as easy, im 6'4.5" 200lbs. If anyone has some good advice on how long to wait after this cycle to start another and what type of cycle would be best to do after that would be great. The start of the next cycle would include waiting until im done with my pct

You are 4 weeks into this cycle and you are worried about the next one? I would just keep working and dedicated to this cycle first brother

i understand what your saying but im a type of person who looks at something for like a month before buying it, i like to do all my research, So i was just wondering what types of things would be good to take a look at and learn about. thanks Drago

Wooten u always give the best advice lmao ... Just answer the damn queston lol,. Do t400 with a dbol kicker and ull be pleased

Yeah bro, worry a little more about pushing out some extra reps with heavier weights than what you're going to do down the road.

That reminds me of the boxer who doesn't train for a fight and loses and then says "I'll get him next time." No...do it NOW.

Top Bottom