Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Access to vet steroids

Alright thanks. I was thinking kickstarting with something like XXXX by XXXX? I don't know if it's appropriate to ask this or not but where can i buy shoe polish? Don't know what ones are legit was going to order from XXXX but I couldn't use my card so I backed off. Would laurabolin (deca durabolin) be good to kickstart with?

Last edited by a moderator:
and no deca is a bad first cycle choice. you need to read the sticky's especially steroids 101 thread. and you need to do way more research instead of asking if you can run this or that. you shouldn't run anything until you do research and understand what you are doing first.

Alright thanks. I was thinking kickstarting with something like XXXX by XXXX? I don't know if it's appropriate to ask this or not but where can i buy shoe polish? Don't know what ones are legit was going to order from XXXX but I couldn't use my card so I backed off. Would laurabolin (deca durabolin) be good to kickstart with?

Read the rules bro at the top click on "Stickies" can't ask that info here! EQ and Deca for a first cycle is a definite NO!!! you obviously need to do more research bc it tells me you have no clue what you are doing or the effects of these compounds! What is your pct? What is your goal in a cycle? What's your on cycle AI? What's your suggested cycle lay-out?

Top Bottom