Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Access to vet steroids

Tootallskinny

As a horsetrainer and cattleman I have access to vet products but other than that I have very limited access to AAS. have 50ml of 50mg equipoise on hand and wanting to start using it. Can I do it alone? Can I do 250mg/ week for ten weeks or do I need to get more? I know everyone will say always base w test but I can't get anything that don't come from a vet. Just looking for help on what I can do. I believe I could also get laurabolin by intervet but haven't asked. Would that be a possibly good stack?

Alright I'm 25 6'4" and a typical hardgainer however a lil bit of a hybrid ecto/meso bodytype I range from 210- 220 lbs and stay at about 12% bf. Have gotten as big as 230 but that's where I plateu. Lifted seriously since college where I competed as a decathlete in div 1 track and field.. Hope that gives ya all my stats if not just ask!

EQ needs to be run 14 weeks IMO. read more about EQ around the net. probably not a good idea for a first cycle since you want your first time being short and learning the ABC's to everything first.

if you decide to run it anyway you probably should kickstart your cycle with something with a shorter ester.

Top Bottom