Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/24 cfb Mississippi Rebels vs. South Carolina Gamecocks 7:45pm ESPN

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The Mississippi Rebels and the South Carolina Gamecocks will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Williams-Brice Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rebels listed as 4-point favorites versus the Gamecocks, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

South Carolina continued its offensive improvement, taking a 38-16 victory over Florida Atlantic at Williams-Brice Stadium in Week 3.

South Carolina covered as a 20.5-point home favorite while the final score played under the 45.5-point total.

Current streak:
Mississippi has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Mississippi: 2-0 SU, 2-0 ATS
South Carolina: 2-1 SU, 3-0 ATS

Mississippi most recently:
When playing in September are 4-6
When playing on grass are 4-6
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 5-5

South Carolina most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on grass are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the conference are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
Mississippi is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Mississippi is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Mississippi is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Mississippi is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing South Carolina
South Carolina is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
South Carolina is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
South Carolina is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Mississippi

Next up:
Mississippi at Vanderbilt, Saturday, October 3
South Carolina home to S. Carolina St, Saturday, October 3

I think Ole Miss is more than 4 pts better than the Dicks. The wheels always come off for them later in the season.

this is a tuff game..ole miss didnt play anyone good yet this year..sc did and lost close tuff games

Throw out the UGA game. They always play them tough even when they go 3-8. They usually crash second half of the season when injuries/lack of depth get to them. They'll score but I don't think they can stop Ole Miss from scoring more.

Throw out the UGA game. They always play them tough even when they go 3-8. They usually crash second half of the season when injuries/lack of depth get to them. They'll score but I don't think they can stop Ole Miss from scoring more.

ole miss got more talent but sc being at home scares me alittle bit .. not sure yet

ole miss got more talent but sc being at home scares me alittle bit .. not sure yet
Ole Miss was the only team to beat Florida last year and SC beat Ole Miss at Ole Miss.

Smart money looks to be SC which explains why I pick Ole Miss. :)

Top Bottom