Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/16 nhl playoffs gm 2 sens @ pens 7 pm ver **1 mill limit

meh pitt losing gm 2 is slim but oddsmakers know this and odds represent that

yup.. i knew pitt would win, but putting a bitch bet on the sens paid off much better than going max to win peanuts if i'd taken the pens.

What kind of betting is that? You knew pitt would win, but put a bet on the losing team just in case.

I'm sorry but if I don't think a team is going to win, I'm not going to bet on them because of good payout. But thats just me.

What kind of betting is that? You knew pitt would win, but put a bet on the losing team just in case.

I'm sorry but if I don't think a team is going to win, I'm not going to bet on them because of good payout. But thats just me.
nothing is certain my friend.. just because i say "i know pittsburgh is gonna win" doesn't mean it will actually happen. upsets happen all the time in every sport. it's called gambling, and that's why people like myself take the dog for a chance to win huge. i felt the same way game 1, and the sens took it.

nothing is certain my friend.. just because i say "i know pittsburgh is gonna win" doesn't mean it will actually happen. upsets happen all the time in every sport. it's called gambling, and that's why people like myself take the dog for a chance to win huge. i felt the same way game 1, and the sens took it.
i would have took the other 2 underdogs yesterday.. just for the odds..

avalanche should have won and shit the bed (tying goal with less then a min left and lost in ot).. flyers were tied till 4 mins left

i would have took pitt though.. i felt they were a lock!

Top Bottom