Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle, time to get serious?

Thanks man, just think he could appreciate it the results more if he could see them. Getting rid of another 5% would give his spirits a huge boost too, and would really push him to another level.

So is the premis behind dropping bodyfat before using AAS purely aesthetic or is there more to it than that?
Cheers

So Just to update the thread my Cycle will now consist of the following:

100mg Var ED and 150mg of Test Prop EOD

The results that I am looking to achieve are:

1. Gain 5-10lbs overall
2. Lose 5% bodyfat (meaning I would have to lose around 20lbs bf, and gain 25-30lbs muscle, possible?)
3. Increse strength
4. Increase explosive power and speed
5. Increase Muscular endurance.

Is there any advice as to what I can run alongside this cycle to minimise sides?

I will currently be eating clean, taking creatine, taking multivitamins, milk thistle and anti oxidants. I am also looking into N2Guard as it has been previously recommended to me.

For PCT I have already got 5000 I.u of HGC Pregnyl and I have 1 lot of clomid and nolva too, but I have been warned off both of these and my research has lead me to belive these are not the best choice. Any advice on PCT and On Cycle Therapy would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

get some arimidex or aromasin to have on hand incase you get some water retention, although till be little

How long would the water retention remain if I did get any, without the use of Arimidex or Aromasin?
As I am not doing this for aesthetics really, just looking to increase muscle and lose a bit of fat for athletic perfomance, strength and power gains really.
Water retention does not really bother me.
Cheers

So is the premis behind dropping bodyfat before using AAS purely aesthetic or is there more to it than that?
Cheers

No not really. It's more or less to help you feel better and maybe prevent some of the normal sides you get on aas especially if you were at 20%. Like the blood pressure raise you'll get. The loss of extra poundage will reduce the stress on your heart and lungs. I hope that makes sense.

if you dont use aromaisn or arimidex the water retention will remain for the entire duration of the cycle

why wouldnt water retention bother you? it makes you look fatter, puffs your face, takes away the definetion in your muscles if your lean, and makes you look bloated

also water retention is a clear sign of steroid usage, so if your not wanting people to kno your on steroids a good way to hide it is not leg urself blowup full of water

owever if water retention doesnt bother you then of course u dont need to use adex or aromaisn

Well basically like I said I am not doing AAS for aesthetic reasons, purely for perfomance enhancement. The reason I want to lose body fat is so that I dont have to carry useless weight, not to look better. Although this is an added benefit!

I am currently going over my diet plan for my cycle as I am planning on eating the cleanest that I ever have for the duration of the cycle, I want to keep as many of my gains and get back to normal after my cycle ASAP, as I am hoping that after this cycle I will not need to do another. If any of you have any advice for diet or on keeping gains please let me know.

Cheers

Just to give you all an idea, the diet I am looking to run during this cycle looks like this:

Breakfast 1: - 1 Scoop Mass Gainer & 1 Scoop Whey Protein (490 cals)
Breakfast 2: - 5 Scrambled Eggs on 3 pieces of Wheatgerm Toast (775 cals)
Pre Workout: - All in one shake with 400ml Semi Skim Milk & Banana (630 cals)
Post Workout: - Carb shake with added Creatine & all in one shake with water (550 cals)
Lunch: - Chicken and Light Mayo/tuna and light mayo Sandwiches on Wheatgerm Bread (610 cals)
Dinner: - Usually a balanced meal my favourites include chicken fajitas, spaghetti bolognese, chilli and brown rice or a tuna/salmon steak with rice and veg (around the 1000 cal mark)
Pre Bed Snack: - Whey Protein with 400ml Semi Skim Milk & 1 tsp organinc peanut butter (515 cals)

I will add one tbsp of olive oil to each of my shakes to increase my healthy fat intake also. I also usually have a snack after dinner (usually greek yoghurt with mixed nuts and blueberries)

Not including the above snack and olive oil this would give me just over 4500 kcal a day. How does this look to everyone? If anyone has any advice as to what I should drop, substitute or have more of then please let me know.

Cheers

UPDATE:

I Have just picked up my gear, it all looks good to go!
I have 5000mg of test prop (I dont know if I am allowed to name the brand or not? BUMP) and I have 15000 mg of var from the same UGL.
All looking good so far, now all I need to do is order in my PCT and OCT.
I have a good supply of multivits, milk thistle, saw palmetto and I am going to buy some N2Guard (has anyone tried this)
And I currently have 1 5000iu vial of hcg pregnyl on hand and I think I will get one more, I will also use tribulus post cycle... Any other thoughts?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

After doing some research and getting some good advice from this forum I have decided on the PCT and OCT for this cycle.
So just to update the full cycle will look as follows:

Weeks 1-8 - 100mg Anavar ED
Weeks 1-8 - 150mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-8 - N2Guard 7caps ED
Weeks 1-8 - 500iu HCG Pregnyl twice a week
Weeks 9-13 - 50mg Clomid ED
Weeks 9-13 - HCGenerate 5caps ED

So basically I would like to ask the same question as I did when I started this thread...
Has anyone been on a cycle similar to this?
Has anyone got any advice on the above cycle?
My diet is posted 2 posts up, does anyone have any advice or changes that they would make to this?

Happy new year all and thanks in advance

Last edited:
Can anyone advise me on HCG?
I have heard a few different opions, some saying that i should run it alongside my cycle, others saying that I should only run it for PCT?
I have never used HCG before, so I have no experience on the issue.
Any advice or even details of past experience would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Top Bottom