Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle, time to get serious?

Catman22

Hi all,

Some of you may have read my previous threa around 8months ago about my Anavar only cylce that I ran and the results that I recieved.

I am currently planning my 2nd cylce which I am looking to start in Feb. I am looking at running 100mg var a day and Test Enth ( I am asking for some advice here, not because I have not done my research but just wondering if anyone with similar stats to me got good results on what doses?).

My current stats are:
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 220 lbs
Bodyfat: between 19-21%

I have been weight training seriously now for over 5 years and I am looking to increase lean muscle mass while dropping a bit of body fat. I was planning on running the above cycle for 8 weeks, and the results that I am looking to achieve are:

1. Gain 5-10lbs overall
2. Lose 5% bodyfat (meaning I would have to lose around 20lbs bf, and gain 25-30lbs muscle, possible?)
3. Increse strength
4. Increase explosive power and speed
5. Increase Muscular endurance.

I am a semi professional rugby player and have just come back from injury (hence my bodyfat being slightly higher than normal). My diet is pretty good and I will be running a 4 week conditioning block prior to the cycle, so I can hopefully drop a bit of the bodyfat off naturally in this phase.

If there is anything I have left out, anything you would like to know or any advice that you may have for me please let me know. I appriciate any feedback, positive or negative as I am by no means an expert and I am here to learn.

Thanks in advance.

Just my two cents. The body fat is a little too high. I would maybe try to get that down to the 15% range before tackling the 2nd cycle.

I have the identical same stats as you. I would go with the test prop 150mg EOD, 100mg var ED and do a lot of cardio and eat super clean. You should see great results! I ran a similar cycle for 6 weeks, didn't even eat that clean and dropped around 3% bf, and gained around 10lbs muscle. Make sure your protein intake is high and take your glutamine and BCAA's before any cardio to ensure you preserve muscle.

You should easily be able to drop 5-7% bf if you eat clean and do cardio prior to cycle. Imo t-3 would really help you drop bf during cycle. I think test e would be fine if mgs are right and diets clean won't bloat much and water will come right off. If you ran var your first cycle why not try something else this time with test. Maybe masteron, winny, proviron, etc. I'm real similar with stats my bf was bout 15% I ran test e cycle for 12 weeks with ten last 8 weeks of cycle and got down to around 5% bf while gaining about 15lbs of muscle. Didn't suggest tren lots will say way too much and too serious for second cycle which is understandable. Run test 10-12 weeks bout 500mg I'd run masteron or proviron myself. Your results are gonna be great first test cycle no matter what

Just my two cents. The body fat is a little too high. I would maybe try to get that down to the 15% range before tackling the 2nd cycle.

Not a bad idea at all. I always like to have diet and training near 100% before I ever consider adding AAS.

Thanks all for your inputs!
I think I will change to Test Prop as that was my original plan, I only made it enth as it was easier to get my hands on.
Has anyone used N2Guard? I was considering running this with my cycle.
As i said I will be conditioning for 4 weeks prior to my cycle so I will hopefully drop arounf 5% then, or as close to as possible.
I was going to run Var as I was very happy with the results I got off it, if it aint broke dont fix it?
Cheers all

Not against var but no matter what you use your first cycle should yield great results if you did any research at all. Just test alone gonna blow the var cycle away. Who knows you might use winny, masteron, etc and get twice the results you got from var

I agree that My 1st cycle would yeild great results, hence me just starting with var only, and I am adding the test to it to hopefully improve these results further.

I like var because it is very mild on the liver and has low side effects, I have researched winny, d-bol and t-bol and i found var to be the choice for me.

Plus if I run them with test prop as I now intend to I know that I could pass a drugs test within 3 weeks of coming off the cycle which would be very beneficial to me!

In terms of dropping bodyfat before I start the cycle, I have heard this from many peopl and I intend to do it, but can anyone tell me why? I have been trying to find the reasons why not to take AAS with highish bf and I cant... Bump

Cheers

Not a bad idea at all. I always like to have diet and training near 100% before I ever consider adding AAS.

Thanks man, just think he could appreciate it the results more if he could see them. Getting rid of another 5% would give his spirits a huge boost too, and would really push him to another level.

Top Bottom