Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

You probably have the best physique at Planet Fitness !
I will take that as a compliment but I'm not so sure that means much being such a novice gym 😂 not many people understand how to train or are this hardcore into the lifestyle as I am.

you are looking big and lean good job on this
Appreciate that brother, still got a ways to go as we exit the recomp and dial into the cutting phase that I just started.

oh I once got food poisoning and I was sick for a couple days throwing up I lost eight pounds but man did I lean up
I got that from an applebees burger one time years ago and it was the worse experience man.

biceps are swollen as hell and vascular!
And I haven't even started cutting yet this is my first week, I'm excited to see what I can achieve when I'm deep into the process, I believe keeping my size for thr majority of both cycles was the correct move and doing a recomp, the push pull leg split has worked excellent for me.

proud of you man the results are definitely showing
Thank you brother I appreciate you being so supportive since day one, having supportive people around me has pushed me past limits in the gym, if it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't even have considered taking my jounery to the stage.

Top Bottom