Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

we are impressed with you as always congratulations you've achieved amazing physique now keep it up

food prep is outstanding you're eating quality food and you're having fun doing it
Got to learn how to have fun so you can stay the course and conquer and be your best version.

we are impressed with you as always congratulations you've achieved amazing physique now keep it up
I'm playing catch up, lots of impressive guys on our message boards and I see how far they have come, and I now know what I got to do to reach that same level for the stage one day, I can do this it all falls on my shoulders.

I can't imagine where you will be in a year from now at this rate
It is exciting envisioning what that will look like, I will continue sharing the progress and journey with all of you.

bros you are AMAZING! and the crazy thing is you have a lot more room to improve
That is very true always room for improvement, I definitely have come a long way already.

Top Bottom