Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

Monday July 22 2024

@ugfreak

I find myself in a really good spot right now with my diet, my meal prepping is consistent week after week I'm staying ahead of the curve on that.

My calories are at a nice starting deficit and cardio I'm keeping at 45 minutes a day 3-4 times a week, the goal is a slow burn long term get lean, im in no hurry quality over quantity.

@gearhead Who is coaching me is 95% happy with my macors he didn't like my fats being so low typically in the 50-70g range daily. He advised me to pick up walnuts and avocado so coach orders it coach gets it. My calories will go up slightly not concerned still will be in a deficit easily.

He calls me on my nonsense if need be he praises me for my hard work and transparency as I am 100% open and honest with him ( it won't work if your not, no point in having a coach if you don't 100% pull your weight daily)

Right now my break down is pretty simple and I like it that way easy meals simple steps and i just put in the work and wait for the results.

Typical day of eating for me goes like this, sometimes the carbs and protein will go up depending on my meal selections that day)

Garage freezer best investment I've ever made for bodybuilding. Prep is a breeze now.

I try to become machine like when i go into the cutting phase ive always been that way easier for me to stay the path.

2 meals of 96/4 beef/rice/broccoli
2 meals 93/7 turkey/rice/brocoli
1 protein shake.

Calories 2,290( will go up some)
Fat 71.5g ( this will be going up )
Fiber 23g
Carbs 160g
Sugar 1g
Protein 229g
Water 2L

I also picked up some stuff for meal prep today and I didn't get much, somehow still spent 60 dollars lol.

1000003408.jpg

I also wanted to share a comparison photo from a ways back into current day, because I couldn't believe looking back on it how fat I used to be before cycling and getting back on the wagon with hard training and diet. I never want to be at that place ever again.

Just to give everyone an idea how much my body has changed since that photo was taken of me in the blue t-shirt, it will only get better as time goes on.

1000003410.jpg

Monday July 22 2024

@ugfreak

I find myself in a really good spot right now with my diet, my meal prepping is consistent week after week I'm staying ahead of the curve on that.

My calories are at a nice starting deficit and cardio I'm keeping at 45 minutes a day 3-4 times a week, the goal is a slow burn long term get lean, im in no hurry quality over quantity.

@gearhead Who is coaching me is 95% happy with my macors he didn't like my fats being so low typically in the 50-70g range daily. He advised me to pick up walnuts and avocado so coach orders it coach gets it. My calories will go up slightly not concerned still will be in a deficit easily.

He calls me on my nonsense if need be he praises me for my hard work and transparency as I am 100% open and honest with him ( it won't work if your not, no point in having a coach if you don't 100% pull your weight daily)

Right now my break down is pretty simple and I like it that way easy meals simple steps and i just put in the work and wait for the results.

Typical day of eating for me goes like this, sometimes the carbs and protein will go up depending on my meal selections that day)

Garage freezer best investment I've ever made for bodybuilding. Prep is a breeze now.

I try to become machine like when i go into the cutting phase ive always been that way easier for me to stay the path.

2 meals of 96/4 beef/rice/broccoli
2 meals 93/7 turkey/rice/brocoli
1 protein shake.

Calories 2,290( will go up some)
Fat 71.5g ( this will be going up )
Fiber 23g
Carbs 160g
Sugar 1g
Protein 229g
Water 2L

I also picked up some stuff for meal prep today and I didn't get much, somehow still spent 60 dollars lol.

1000003408.jpg

I also wanted to share a comparison photo from a ways back into current day, because I couldn't believe looking back on it how fat I used to be before cycling and getting back on the wagon with hard training and diet. I never want to be at that place ever again.

Just to give everyone an idea how much my body has changed since that photo was taken of me in the blue t-shirt, it will only get better as time goes on.

1000003410.jpg
@Noah Wixx before and after belong in a magazine like this perfect :)

that's a lot of red meat right there

Top Bottom