Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

I do kind of the same thing but I’ll microwave a coffee cup with water and then put the vial in and let it heat for a bit

Friday July 19 2024

@ugfreak

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well, I just got over being sick a few days ago and back on the grind. I was sick for about a week, thankfully it cleared up quick.

I worked out Wednesday and Thursday so far hitting my pull and push days. I went alot less volume and weight so I could just get back into the swing of things.

Meal prepping is going good, I cooked 22 meals when I was sick and froze them so I was prepared for my return.

Current weight is 226lbs and I have now begun to eat in a calorie deficit so I can cut and get lean.

Current calories daily is 2,290 I eat the same meals and same foods everyday so this won't ever change, until I need to cut calories more when progression stops.

Some people asked for some photos when I'm in the gym so I took some tonight, I'm very proud my front delt veins are starting to come in again, as well as other areas.

I average 4 meals a day + 1 protein shake to hit my target goals for this cut, fats need to be a little higher so I will end up adding 1 avocado in each day to boost that number.

Foods consist of 93/7 turkey 93/7 beef boneless skinless chicken breast broccoli/green beans
tuna & brown rice & one protein shake

water will be keep at (2-3 L ) each day.

Calories 2,290
Fat 71.5g
Fiber 23g
Carbs 160g
Sugar 1g
Protein 229g

1000003326.jpg

1000003322.jpg

1000003329.jpg

1000003330.jpg

1000003320.jpg

You look good for just being sick.
I weighed myself my first day back and I had dropped 5lbs somehow, I was still able to eat when sick and didn't do anything physically, not sure how that worked but I will take it since ik cutting lol.

Friday July 19 2024

@ugfreak

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well, I just got over being sick a few days ago and back on the grind. I was sick for about a week, thankfully it cleared up quick.

I worked out Wednesday and Thursday so far hitting my pull and push days. I went alot less volume and weight so I could just get back into the swing of things.

Meal prepping is going good, I cooked 22 meals when I was sick and froze them so I was prepared for my return.

Current weight is 226lbs and I have now begun to eat in a calorie deficit so I can cut and get lean.

Current calories daily is 2,290 I eat the same meals and same foods everyday so this won't ever change, until I need to cut calories more when progression stops.

Some people asked for some photos when I'm in the gym so I took some tonight, I'm very proud my front delt veins are starting to come in again, as well as other areas.

I average 4 meals a day + 1 protein shake to hit my target goals for this cut, fats need to be a little higher so I will end up adding 1 avocado in each day to boost that number.

Foods consist of 93/7 turkey 93/7 beef boneless skinless chicken breast broccoli/green beans
tuna & brown rice & one protein shake

water will be keep at (2-3 L ) each day.

Calories 2,290
Fat 71.5g
Fiber 23g
Carbs 160g
Sugar 1g
Protein 229g

1000003326.jpg

1000003322.jpg

1000003329.jpg

1000003330.jpg

1000003320.jpg
@Noah Wixx why you get so big so fast man? very nice PUMP you huge :)

looks like that para pharma gear is treating you well as usual!

Top Bottom