Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/26 NCAA: Notre Dame at Stanford ($$$$$)

swole

Fresh off a victory last time out over Orangemen, Notre Dame can keep their momentum going with a win Saturday on the road at Stanford.

In a game without conference implications, the 5-5 Cardinal tackle the 8-2 Fighting Irish.

The Cardinal get a huge 17.5-point advantage as a home underdog. Stanford is 6-3 ATS, while the road favorites, who are 7-3 ATS for the year, need to cover 17.5 points to take the cash.

The Fighting Irish won 34-10 against the Orangemen, but they failed to take the money when they did not cover the 33.5-point spread.

It was an ugly offensive display last game by Stanford, who managed just 3 points against California. The Cardinal vow a better showing on the offensive side of the ball Saturday.

Some trends to consider:
Notre Dame is 4-2-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Notre Dame is 5-2-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games
Notre Dame is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 away lined games against Stanford
Notre Dame is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games against Stanford
Stanford is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games
Stanford is 4-2-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring less than 10 points
Stanford is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 home lined games
Stanford is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 home lined games against Notre Dame

It's gonna kill me, but I'll take the Irish, even though they never seem to cover when I bet on them.

this is Stanford's "bowl game"
and you can lose a lot of money betting the Irish when they have a good team(more on this later)
easy Irish victory here

Top Bottom