Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/25 NFL Falcons @ TB

This is the first wrong bet I have made. Puts me at 6/7 so far, but still a pretty damned solid profitable day by my standards (50+% profit on my wagers).

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

do you guys gamble for real? I remember redshirt said he used 5dimes. I wonder if he just bets for real now.

Still risky and I don't have SUPER cashflow to support a gambling habit but wonder if i could toss 100-200 and just pick a "lock" each week with 50$ bets.

do you guys gamble for real? I remember redshirt said he used 5dimes. I wonder if he just bets for real now.

Still risky and I don't have SUPER cashflow to support a gambling habit but wonder if i could toss 100-200 and just pick a "lock" each week with 50$ bets.

I used to bet. i made 15K one season and called it quits.

reason being I didn't enjoy it. its that simple. I enjoy watching the games and playing with karma on here, once you get money into the equation it can turn something fun into something unnecessarily stressful and then it becomes not fun anymore.

I make a living as a prop trader so I take risk for a living already, so I don't have that urge to gamble my money on things i cannot control if that makes sense.

I used to bet sports quite a bit bit havent for some time. Ncaa is far easier to make money on though and season for that is jist about over.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Top Bottom