Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/6 nfl vikings @ saints 835 pm est

I don't mind the k pwnage here. That last INT Brees threw with seconds left won me my EF League game by less than a point. I'm a happy camper tonight!

I was only worried for a minute. And that was when I saw that Dr. sketch was betting with me:supercool

lolol. i've given out 1.5 mil in two weeks.

i know u do bro .. im only messin with ya ..all the k millionares share that hang in here .. shyt i had to give slayer 2 mill yesterday cause he gone bankrupt booking again and puddle monk 300 k cause he was gonna commit suicide over losing a 1 mill k bet on the eagles sunday ..lol

i know u do bro .. im only messin with ya ..all the k millionares share that hang in here .. shyt i had to give slayer 2 mill yesterday cause he gone bankrupt booking again and puddle monk 300 k cause he was gonna commit suicide over losing a 1 mill k bet on the eagles sunday ..lol

haha. well just know i was rooting for you/me tonight:beer:

what a game and I missed it because I had no action on it
I was watching boston-LAA

what a game and I missed it because I had no action on it
I was watching boston-LAA

What the hell Mr Rodgers can you say Saints Suck? I bet you can .....they did everything but lay down and die If it wern't for Reggie they woulda done that

Top Bottom