Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/25 nfl GAME OF THE WEEK** 2 MILL LIMIT VIKINGS @ STEELERS 1 PM EST

Damn trap bets! Good thing I went light.

Damn trap bets! Good thing I went light.
not being a wiseass, go figure, but why a trap?

SB defending champs,w/ POlomolu best Def in the league.

Not much of a running game like Pitt is accustomed to, but Big Ben on fire,Ward,miller,holmes ans rook wallacethere when ehe needs him!

Withe passing game dominating, Def will have to play zone and and drop back,run willy run and mendihal gonna strt tearing things up.

Pitt has the best NT in the game,bst backers, the speed is unreal. Harrison DPY WHO IS A FREAK AND THE BEST free safty,well him and reen about even,but troy runs a 4.3 and is like a nother backer making plays in the backfield!!!!

SLEEPER:Bengals
Also dont sleep on the Ravens, lost 3 tough games in a rough, but Flacco is alegit, RAY NJ RICE HAVING A BREAKOUT YR AND THE dEF,WELL ITS THE BALT D,REED,NTAGUA,SUGGS and ray lewis sems to get better, no sloing him down!

Disappointed w/ the Titans,GMENa nd Chargers

Umm I don't give 2 shits about last year. You can take that to the bank.
Secondly, this year Pit was 4-2 and lost to the flipping bears and bengals, oh and barely pulled out a v against the lions and well they were stellar against the chargers (who suck dick) and by no means did they blow out a shitty as they come browns.
That is kind of what I was thinking.
Big Ben? LMAO he is marginally average, except a getting hit alot which is what the giants failed at again. When a team that is undefeted is getting points to me it makes is super inticing to go all in. I used to be a large gambler with some big ones in the end you realize you can't laydown large and without a shitload of stress. I got to beat the book so bad one week he wanted to make payments to me. That is when I quit gambling locally for real $. I pay on time and he should too.
Oh and I am pretty much a wise ass so I don't mind if you are cause I am.

not being a wiseass, go figure, but why a trap?

SB defending champs,w/ POlomolu best Def in the league.

Not much of a running game like Pitt is accustomed to, but Big Ben on fire,Ward,miller,holmes ans rook wallacethere when ehe needs him!

Withe passing game dominating, Def will have to play zone and and drop back,run willy run and mendihal gonna strt tearing things up.

Pitt has the best NT in the game,bst backers, the speed is unreal. Harrison DPY WHO IS A FREAK AND THE BEST free safty,well him and reen about even,but troy runs a 4.3 and is like a nother backer making plays in the backfield!!!!

SLEEPER:Bengals
Also dont sleep on the Ravens, lost 3 tough games in a rough, but Flacco is alegit, RAY NJ RICE HAVING A BREAKOUT YR AND THE dEF,WELL ITS THE BALT D,REED,NTAGUA,SUGGS and ray lewis sems to get better, no sloing him down!

Disappointed w/ the Titans,GMENa nd Chargers

Umm I don't give 2 shits about last year. You can take that to the bank.
Secondly, this year Pit was 4-2 and lost to the flipping bears and bengals, oh and barely pulled out a v against the lions and well they were stellar against the chargers (who suck dick) and by no means did they blow out a shitty as they come browns.
That is kind of what I was thinking.
Big Ben? LMAO he is marginally average, except a getting hit alot which is what the giants failed at again. When a team that is undefeted is getting points to me it makes is super inticing to go all in. I used to be a large gambler with some big ones in the end you realize you can't laydown large and without a shitload of stress. I got to beat the book so bad one week he wanted to make payments to me. That is when I quit gambling locally for real $. I pay on time and he should too.
Oh and I am pretty much a wise ass so I don't mind if you are cause I am.

2 super bowls, top 5 in EVERY PASS STAT IN THE LEAGUE, INCLUDING #2 IN COMPLETION PERCENTAGE...... definitely a marginal qb...

2 super bowls = living in the past. top 5 in who cares, keep up with your stats. and good luck to you and your guy what ever his name is.

Top Bottom