Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/23 NFL: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (No Spread - Moneyline)

redguru said:
I know. But Cincy really hasn't impressed me, either. The whole AFC North is weak and plays a weak schedule this year.
so we boil it down to the lowest common denominatoer
cincy is at home and in this wager there are no points to futz with

myself I think there is a good chance Pitt gets embarrased/destroyed
maybe Pitt preforms well and gathers a TD from a first half drive

but cincinnati will assault them continueously
2 capable and talented backs
3 receivers
and a QB

damn there is some HEAVY action in this thread.. this game is definitely a must see!

I'd really LOVE to put 50K on the Bengals. Palmer is hot, Chad Johnson is the most talented receiver in the NFL now. Rudi Johson is as solid as they come at running back. Their 2nd WR TJ Houshmanzadeh (however you spell it) is better then most teams #1 WR.

Pitt has Roethlisberger, who is efficient as hell. ZERO INTS so far! They have so many options at RB its not even funny. Parker is quick, Bettis is guarenteed for 1 yard when you need it, and Staley is multi purpose. Hines Ward is supposed to play and is a top 5 WR in my book. Randel-El is a player who can always break for a big play whether it be as a receiver or on special teams.

I just can't risk this game.

Lestat said:
I'd really LOVE to put 50K on the Bengals. Palmer is hot, Chad Johnson is the most talented receiver in the NFL now. Rudi Johson is as solid as they come at running back. Their 2nd WR TJ Houshmanzadeh (however you spell it) is better then most teams #1 WR.

Pitt has Roethlisberger, who is efficient as hell. ZERO INTS so far! They have so many options at RB its not even funny. Parker is quick, Bettis is guarenteed for 1 yard when you need it, and Staley is multi purpose. Hines Ward is supposed to play and is a top 5 WR in my book. Randel-El is a player who can always break for a big play whether it be as a receiver or on special teams.

I just can't risk this game.
Perry

Every time something stupid happened in the first half when the Bengles should have scored I couldn't help but think it was my fault.

Top Bottom