Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 degree of separation from Tiger

hold on.....

its not the sports medicine place is it???

wtf...

txt me that info i shall go see this doctor and be destined for greatness

hold on.....

its not the sports medicine place is it???

wtf...

txt me that info i shall go see this doctor and be destined for greatness

LOL no not there when I first did cycles big compound cycle GH VAR T3 and clen I went to see a Dr. a friend refered me to so I could get my bloor work done. I did the blood work twice pre cycle and post this is when I was doing figure. Everything came back normal so I never did it again the labs cost were $200 just for blood work.

apparently homeboy is trying to buy off one of the hooores, like 5 mill or something. Hmmmm, she's already said she's banged tiger and he likes it masty.....what else could she possibly know that would make them want to buy her off???

I say we place bets on how long it takes for one or more of the hooores to come out and say tiger had em shooting him up with whatever.....

apparently homeboy is trying to buy off one of the hooores, like 5 mill or something. Hmmmm, she's already said she's banged tiger and he likes it masty.....what else could she possibly know that would make them want to buy her off???

I say we place bets on how long it takes for one or more of the hooores to come out and say tiger had em shooting him up with whatever.....

Or they wore a strap-on and did him up the ass.

Top Bottom