Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/3 nfl packers @ cards 4 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Green Bay Packers vs. Arizona Cardinals

- The Green Bay Packers and the Arizona Cardinals will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at University of Phoenix Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

The Packers defeated Seattle 48-10 as a 13.5-point favorite in Week 16. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Ryan Grant passed for 97 yards and a two touchdowns on 16 carries for Green Bay, while Aaron Rodgers passed for 237 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Cardinals defeated St. Louis 31-10 as a 16-point favorite in Week 16. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Kurt Warner passed for 313 yards with two touchdowns for Arizona and Anquan Boldin caught eight passes for 116 yards in the win.

Current streak:
Arizona has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Green Bay: 10-5 SU, 10-4-1 ATS
Arizona: 10-5 SU, 9-6 ATS

Green Bay most recently:
When playing in January are 5-5
When playing on grass are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 6-4

Arizona most recently:
When playing in January are 6-4
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Green Bay is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Green Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
Green Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 6 games
Arizona is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Arizona is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

bb- i agree with you on the packers.. i think if the cards do win it won't be by much, but this game is far from a lock with all of the playoff aspirations for 1st round bye and home field on the line

bb- i agree with you on the packers.. i think if the cards do win it won't be by much, but this game is far from a lock with all of the playoff aspirations for 1st round bye and home field on the line

Here in WI when the Pack is playing we don't let ourselves succumb to rational thought like that. Every game is a lock!

B-

Top Bottom