Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

We just got some blood test results back from a very satisfied customer.

The 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

For PCT I instructed him to use Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didn’t expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl. You will also notice a reduction in LH/FSH. This shows that his testes where sensitized to the effects of the LH/FSH and where able to make more testosterone with less stimulation. Toco-8 helps make the testes more sensitive to LH/FSH – testicular sensitivity is key.

We sell the Testosterone Recovery Stack which includes Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and EndoAmp (30 day supply). This is a complete, legal, PCT stack for only $119.99

You can purchase this stack here - www.primordialperformance.com

Thanks guys.

-Pp

Last edited:
Nice. You guys want to know more about pp products just send me a pm. If I like you I will hook you up with a discount to. Maybe even get you a free t-shirt. I have to kiss up to pp to get it though.

PP has excellent delivery times, even to here, got me some sustain the other week, will let you all know how i go with it when i use it

comtemplationg ordering this, just need a job first.

Primordial Performance said:
Nothing wrong with taking it while you're on, especially if your trying to keep you LDL levels down and keep your hair.

-Pp

How long does it take before you see a noticeable difference in LDL levels while on Toco 8?
My LDL in March was 125. Doc wants it under 100. My diet is very clean but I eat alot of steak.

Top Bottom