Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre/During workout drinks

T-Swazzy

Other than water, do you guys drink anyting before or during workout? I have drank accelerade before and it did seem to give me more energy, how about no-xplode or cytospor fast twitch, anyone feel good on these?

Omega Sports Ultima worked amazing for me. It's stim-free and you don't really notice anything at first but it's working and the effects build up over time. Strength and endurance were threw the roof while losing fat. I was having amazing workouts, didn't have one off day while on it. Can't wait for its official release in the next 2-3 weeks.

I have had good results from Twin Labs ULTRA FUEL, before and during workout. It has 100 gr. of carbs. Right after my workout I drink 50 gr. of whey isolate.

PreWO:
Ragnarok
Superpump
Chaos

IntraWO:
IntrAbolic
Core ABC
Xtend
Purple Wraath

PreWO:
Ragnarok
Superpump
Chaos

IntraWO:
IntrAbolic
Core ABC
Xtend
Purple Wraath

I just bought a few tubs of this for super cheap :p I have heard only great things about it. I am assuming that's why you listed it first.

I just bought a few tubs of this for super cheap :p I have heard only great things about it. I am assuming that's why you listed it first.

IntrAbolic and Core ABC have the best labels around. You'll be hard-pressed to find a product like it.

IntrAbolic and Core ABC have the best labels around. You'll be hard-pressed to find a product like it.

My only problem is working Intrabolics 3.2g of Beta Alanine in with my Body Octane and Clout??? That would give me almost 10g of Beta Alanine on workout days. Ouch.

btw.... BO and Clout are possibly the best performance enhancing supps I've ever used.

Isopure Alpine Punch whey protein isolate. Tastes and drinks like juice. 50 grams of pure protein while I pound my muscles without all the other crap.

Top Bottom