Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i find info on HMG?

wolfman87

i tried looking up it's profile but couldn't find it. i found something on the net but wasn't sure it was the same thing (didn't sound right). does it have another name or anything? can someone point me in the right direction? i've seen a lot about it here recently and just want to stay up to date. any info/experiences you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

I think he meant HMG as in "Human Menopausal Gonadotropin". Some popular brands are known as Menopur and Repronex. It's good shit. I have used it before, makes your balls huge.

we know where i stand on HMG

LH + FSH without an estrogen spike compared to just LH with HCG

i'd only use it for short periods at a time as it's a last resort to fully restore your HPTA

Description: hMG is produced from a sterile preparation of placental glucoprotein urine of post-menopausal women. The hMG is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Source:Urine of post-menopausal women

ha ha your swallowing old lady piss.

we know where i stand on HMG

LH + FSH without an estrogen spike compared to just LH with HCG

i'd only use it for short periods at a time as it's a last resort to fully restore your HPTA

Works well for PCT and for HRT when the boys need a plumpin.'

good stuff guys, thanks!

so why would it only be a last resort? it sounds pretty damn cool and like something that would be used for more than just a last resort. is it legal or illegal?

btw the link in the first post was what i found but not exactly the same. thanks RADAR 'preciate ya.

Top Bottom