Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i find info on HMG?

wow i feel stupid. by sub-q i thought that meant under the tongue for some silly reason. what's the term i got this confused with? thanks for clearing that up for me swole.

so is there only that one kind that can be done under the fat (which is what i was going to do) or can any of them be done that way? it would suck to have to buy more pins. i already got a bunch of slin pins for my dog and i get a good discount.

wow i feel stupid. by sub-q i thought that meant under the tongue for some silly reason. what's the term i got this confused with? thanks for clearing that up for me swole.

so is there only that one kind that can be done under the fat (which is what i was going to do) or can any of them be done that way? it would suck to have to buy more pins. i already got a bunch of slin pins for my dog and i get a good discount.

Sub-q, or subcutaneous (sub- below, under and cutaneous- of the skin) is a shot in the layer of skin/flesh above the muscles. Sublingual (sub- below, under and lingual- of the tongue) is orally administered, but as stated dissolved under the tongue for better absorbtion. So, I think sublingual is what you got confused with...

Top Bottom