Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i find info on HMG?

Description: hMG is produced from a sterile preparation of placental glucoprotein urine of post-menopausal women. The hMG is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Source:Urine of post-menopausal women

ha ha your swallowing old lady piss.

not swallowing, injecting

next time read where hcg comes from

thanks bro! did you have to mix anything together? do you use a slin pin? i didn't even realize there was a subq version. that's interesting but really not worth the exta price imo. i would still save a little even after buying slin pins (assuming that's what is used).

we know where i stand on HMG

LH + FSH without an estrogen spike compared to just LH with HCG

i'd only use it for short periods at a time as it's a last resort to fully restore your HPTA

my wife's reproductive endo agrees---hmg is really the last pharm resort.

thanks bro! did you have to mix anything together? do you use a slin pin? i didn't even realize there was a subq version. that's interesting but really not worth the exta price imo. i would still save a little even after buying slin pins (assuming that's what is used).

How do you know it's not worth the extra price?

Strictly from personal experience and no bloodwork - but after using HMG 75iu once daily (Sub-Q via slin pin) for a 2 week period, libido was restored to beyond what I expected, balls were bigger, loads were huge, plus my muscles were full. I had a great sense of well being. HMG acts quicker than HCG so you might see people recommend twice daily injects but I had great results on once daily. If you're on cycle I'd recommend 75iu twice per week for 4 week bursts at at time.

PCT I'd probably use it 75iu ED for 2 weeks by itself.

My other option is to take 20mg of aromasin the day before a relatively large 1000iu HCG shot (1000iu in clinical studies isn't large - but to me it is). That way I don't get the estrogen spike that HCG seems to do.

Top Bottom