Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i find info on HMG?

How do you know it's not worth the extra price?

Strictly from personal experience and no bloodwork - but after using HMG 75iu once daily (Sub-Q via slin pin) for a 2 week period, libido was restored to beyond what I expected, balls were bigger, loads were huge, plus my muscles were full. I had a great sense of well being. HMG acts quicker than HCG so you might see people recommend twice daily injects but I had great results on once daily. If you're on cycle I'd recommend 75iu twice per week for 4 week bursts at at time.

PCT I'd probably use it 75iu ED for 2 weeks by itself.

My other option is to take 20mg of aromasin the day before a relatively large 1000iu HCG shot (1000iu in clinical studies isn't large - but to me it is). That way I don't get the estrogen spike that HCG seems to do.

75 ED? Hell, I did a half vial once and felt the effects all week. I won't do another until I feel the boys need a boost -- probably in a couple of months.

Not sure why people are saying it's a last resort. Same as HCG, just better.

75 ED? Hell, I did a half vial once and felt the effects all week. I won't do another until I feel the boys need a boost -- probably in a couple of months.

Not sure why people are saying it's a last resort. Same as HCG, just better.

some say testes will become desensitized to LH and FSH stimulation, others state it's merely dependent on available cholesterol

if eddy's wife's endo says it's a last resort, there has to be some merit to the statement

i'd like to find some studies on this

some say testes will become desensitized to LH and FSH stimulation, others state it's merely dependent on available cholesterol

if eddy's wife's endo says it's a last resort, there has to be some merit to the statement

i'd like to find some studies on this

I think he means it's a last resort in terms of being a fertility drug. That has nothing to do with why we would use it.

How do you know it's not worth the extra price?

i really don't know that it's not worth it. i'm just going on prices. if i use the generic kind it would be less (including needles) than the subq kind. which brings up another question. what does it taste like?

i really don't know that it's not worth it. i'm just going on prices. if i use the generic kind it would be less (including needles) than the subq kind. which brings up another question. what does it taste like?

bro any type of HMG and HCG (generic or name brand) is sub-q

you constitute it with bac water and shoot it into belly fat via slin pin

you can also take hcg IM but that's pointless in my opinion

you don't take it orally

HCG is only to be taken sub-Q? I was under the impression it could be administered either way.

i did say it could be taken IM

but not orally

Top Bottom