Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First IGF-1 injection

jdvega64

Just shot myself with IGF-1 for the first time today. Gonna run it for about 40 days starting out at 20mcg/day. I've read both about sub-q and im and decided since I got some really fine insuline needles-31g 5/16"- I'd try sub-q first. It wasn't that bad except for the uncomfortable feeling when injecting; kinda hurt but not too bad. I did dilute it with a NaCL solution. We'll see what happens. But my question is for sub-q, is that normal?(the uncomfortable feeling) and would it be better to shoot im?

jdvega64 said:
Just shot myself with IGF-1 for the first time today. Gonna run it for about 40 days starting out at 20mcg/day. I've read both about sub-q and im and decided since I got some really fine insuline needles-31g 5/16"- I'd try sub-q first. It wasn't that bad except for the uncomfortable feeling when injecting; kinda hurt but not too bad. I did dilute it with a NaCL solution. We'll see what happens. But my question is for sub-q, is that normal?(the uncomfortable feeling) and would it be better to shoot im?

What does it feel like? You mean it hurt a lil bit? Sub q shots can hurt more then IM shots sometimes, and tend to bruise alot easier..... Keep that in mind if someone is seeing you naked, they will see the bruises on ya, and wonder WTF is going on..... I shoot it IM, have no problems that way....

rizz

It was like a stinging of sorts; it started out ok, but then started to get uncomfortable. Not bad to the point of wanting to stop, just enough to slow down and know something's going in. I did reconstitute with acetic acid. Maybe I'll try an IM injection tomarrow. Don't see any bruising yet. The injection site doesn't hurt either.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My first shot was sub q and it stungI It stung for quite awhile in fact. After that I shoot IM and have no problems and no discomfort whatsoever.

bro, you aren't gonna see a lot on 20mcg/day....i'd step it up to at LEAST 60, 30 am and 30 pm.....then go to 80-100

"bro, you aren't gonna see a lot on 20mcg/day....i'd step it up to at LEAST 60, 30 am and 30 pm.....then go to 80-100"

I've seen so many conflicting opinions on dosage of this stuff....didn't Palumbo say no more than 50-60 a day in MD?...and that's for the most hardcore at that...

redsamurai said:
"bro, you aren't gonna see a lot on 20mcg/day....i'd step it up to at LEAST 60, 30 am and 30 pm.....then go to 80-100"

I've seen so many conflicting opinions on dosage of this stuff....didn't Palumbo say no more than 50-60 a day in MD?...and that's for the most hardcore at that...

and you believe everything you read in the magazines don't you........i can tell you from personal experience and from others experience........50-60/day isn't shit, and 20 REALLY ISN"T......you also have to remember the IGF everyone is getting is NOT receptor grade, its media grade, so its only about 80% pure

Drrmann i agree

i know pros and trained with a few And I would laugh when they wrote in magazines they dont lie they leave shit out or lie all together I rememer one time my boy todd wrote a work out plan that was posted in iron man Mag He lied his ass off I know we trained together I asked him why And i QUOTE he said why in the hell would I tell people how to do anything does a magican reveal his tricks I think not I tell them what they want to hear . So dont belive ever thing you read

MR_Disfunkshun said:
Drrmann i agree

i know pros and trained with a few And I would laugh when they wrote in magazines they dont lie they leave shit out or lie all together I rememer one time my boy todd wrote a work out plan that was posted in iron man Mag He lied his ass off I know we trained together I asked him why And i QUOTE he said why in the hell would I tell people how to do anything does a magican reveal his tricks I think not I tell them what they want to hear . So dont belive ever thing you read

yeh....tell the world to take 20mcg/day of IGF, they do it and don't see any fucking results so they go buy some more muscletech!!!

Top Bottom