Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol vs. Dbol

JKurz1

Banned
Which would you go with? I am going to run 500mg of Test (5 weeks of sus250 and 5 weeks of t400), 300mg of deca for 10 weeks, front load either dbol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks, and hit test prop at 100mg eod for the last 2 weeks.............this would be my 4th cycle, but 1st in 12 months.....can you help me out?

I would say dbol, as your doses are conservative, it implies that you are not wanting tons of sides. Dbol should fit your needs. Brands are fairly irrelevant as long as they're legit.

alltraps said:
mavy please change your name to ANTI-DROL

he is anti-drol, ill say that lol.

imo, dbol is more of a beginner-intermediate drug. drol on the other hand is more of an intermediate-advanced drug.

its kind of like comparing test to eq. eq is gentler, and sides are near zero. test is harsher, but gains are more crazy.

Mavy said:
oh .. so now Im a newbie! Like .. oh my god. lol.

lol, now now, i wasn't attacking you, i was giving my opinion about drugs and who uses them.

typically newbs use dbol, and more advanced use drol.

you ever see anyone use drol in their first cycle? not normally.

of course these are 'Generalisations' and don't apply to everyone -- just the majority.

view said:
he is anti-drol, ill say that lol.

imo, dbol is more of a beginner-intermediate drug. drol on the other hand is more of an intermediate-advanced drug.

its kind of like comparing test to eq. eq is gentler, and sides are near zero. test is harsher, but gains are more crazy.

By the way ... if you are being serious, than that is not a good comparison at all. Because sides are harsher for a certain roid, dosent mean that a bodybuilder will do better with it.

If someone was made by better sperm and egg (genetics)
Is more advaced at training
Has more experience
Has a better diet

Then the choice of drug i.e., anadrol or dbol really is almost insignificant. Its more of a matter of what sides you want to watch for or deal with when taking a drug.

Im sure that when Arnold and the boys back in the day used to eat dbol like candy, it was probably when they beginners. lol. When they grew into Mr. Olympias you are right .. they probably switched over to Anadrol! lmfao.

JKurz1 said:
Which would you go with? I am going to run 500mg of Test (5 weeks of sus250 and 5 weeks of t400), 300mg of deca for 10 weeks, front load either dbol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks, and hit test prop at 100mg eod for the last 2 weeks.............this would be my 4th cycle, but 1st in 12 months.....can you help me out?

This has already been discussed ad nauseum..........

D-bol..........any brand............is better than Anadrol......

Please......let it go.

No more redundant D-bol vs. Adrol threads........

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom