Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol vs. Dbol

so let me get this right if you use test and dbol your a beginner???
sounds kinda childish to me..maybe people use those because they work best for them!!! ive never tried drol i think NS uses it in his cycles..i just prefer dbol...im just a beginner :D

DIVISION said:
FUCK THAT SHIT, bro......

D-bol is FIRST, LAST & ALWAYS.........

I will make a fucking POLL ON THIS SHIT!

DIV

:chomp:

who the fuck made you the authority on whats good and whats not?

i have used every single brand of dbol there is, from 20mg a day to 150 a day, thats right 150!!! and i can honstly say that i preffer drol at 50mg. period. I get NO SIDES from either, i just preffer anadrol. so for ME,: drol is first, last and always :chomp: :finger:

i couldnt care less what you or anyone else likes or dislikes, its me, my body and what i like, so spare the "dbol is a better" shit and let people do what they want

It is all a matter of preference and what works best for you.

I am in the 6th week of my cycle:
500 mg test enan. for 10 weeks
50mg anadrol for 5 weeks and a few days.

I am done with the anadrol, but my weight went up to 250 from 225-230 (don't remember). This is also the first time I have used it before (anadrol), and I feel less bloated then when using the dbol.

Bottomline: both are good choices. Do the one you haven't done before. dbol if neither.

alltraps said:
who the fuck made you the authority on whats good and whats not?

i have used every single brand of dbol there is, from 20mg a day to 150 a day, thats right 150!!! and i can honstly say that i preffer drol at 50mg. period. I get NO SIDES from either, i just preffer anadrol. so for ME,: drol is first, last and always :chomp: :finger:

i couldnt care less what you or anyone else likes or dislikes, its me, my body and what i like, so spare the "dbol is a better" shit and let people do what they want
and there you have it..well said..i dont advocate throwing ever drug under the sun into the cycle but you will not know what works well for you and what doesnt..obviously when trying something new moderation is key!! i would think either would be fine in a cycle..just a matter of preference and how you respond..

Ok, so if I toss in 30mg of dbol (which brand?) for the first 4 weeks of the cycle I previously posted, I'll be rollin?

wnt2bBeast said:
and there you have it..well said..i dont advocate throwing ever drug under the sun into the cycle but you will not know what works well for you and what doesnt..obviously when trying something new moderation is key!! i would think either would be fine in a cycle..just a matter of preference and how you respond..

Good points, and I do see alltraps points as well. But my side of the story is .. dont fix it if it aint broke. Until I stop making great gains from dbol there is no point in me switching to drol. I really cant see myself "stop responding" from dbol, but if the day ever actually comes, well .. maybe then I will look to other alternatives.

Dbol is one drug though that I find really hard to believe when people say they dont respond to it. If there is one drug that "should" work for EVERYONE, it should be dbol. There are a few peeps who do report not responding to it, and my good bro, junk is one of them, although he is super human. lol..

The reaons why dbol should work for everyone is becuase it is can reduce endogeneous CORTISONE by 50-70%, making it the mother of ALL anti-catabolics. This is why dbol "should" work on everbody. It really doesn't raise test levels that much, (about 5 times your normal level) but it has an unreal impact on muscle catabolism. This is just one of the huge benefits from dbol. The only thing that really comes close to it as far as potency goes for building muscle mg/mg or being an anti-catabolic is trenbolene. For me I just think that I have found the perfect dosage and duration where dbol works its wonders for me, and I experience zero sides. If I start to build a tolerance to this and need to up the dosage, then more sides may kick in, and it wont be as "perfect" for me anymore.

I do admit, I do not have the experience of using them both like people like needsize and alltraps have, .... and what may actually appear to be better on paper, and through studies, may not be better in a users real life experience with the two. The rewards to possible problem ratio just dosent appeal to me right now. Basically for me personally though, as I mentioned earlier, until dbol stops working so good for me, I wont be looking for other ways to grow.

Mavy

lmfao! The only combo that will honestly work at building muscle better than Deca/Dbol, is Deca/Dbol/Test.

Mavy said:
Good points, and I do see alltraps points as well. But my side of the story is .. dont fix it if it aint broke. Until I stop making great gains from dbol there is no point in me switching to drol. I really cant see myself "stop responding" from dbol, but if the day ever actually comes, well .. maybe then I will look to other alternatives.

Dbol is one drug though that I find really hard to believe when people say they dont respond to it. If there is one drug that "should" work for EVERYONE, it should be dbol. There are a few peeps who do report not responding to it, and my good bro, junk is one of them, although he is super human. lol..

The reaons why dbol should work for everyone is becuase it is can reduce endogeneous CORTISONE by 50-70%, making it the mother of ALL anti-catabolics. This is why dbol "should" work on everbody. It really doesn't raise test levels that much, (about 5 times your normal level) but it has an unreal impact on muscle catabolism. This is just one of the huge benefits from dbol. The only thing that really comes close to it as far as potency goes for building muscle mg/mg or being an anti-catabolic is trenbolene. For me I just think that I have found the perfect dosage and duration where dbol works its wonders for me, and I experience zero sides. If I start to build a tolerance to this and need to up the dosage, then more sides may kick in, and it wont be as "perfect" for me anymore.

I do admit, I do not have the experience of using them both like people like needsize and alltraps have, .... and what may actually appear to be better on paper, and through studies, may not be better in a users real life experience with the two. The rewards to possible problem ratio just dosent appeal to me right now. Basically for me personally though, as I mentioned earlier, until dbol stops working so good for me, I wont be looking for other ways to grow.

Mavy

well put mavy.
just to clarify, dbol still works for me, and works well, i just like how drol makes me feel and blow up. thats it. i love both drugs very very very much, but preffer drol. my next cycle will be dbol thought, just cuz i have used anadrol on my last three cycles. just want to go back to my first love, dbol!

Top Bottom