Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery

DrJMW said:
Bump....the recommended recovery cycle is the first post. This works for all AAS cycles (heavy, prolonged, or both). It also assumes that you have something to recover. If your natural, baseline testosterone levels are low to low-normal, do not expect the recovery cycle to significantly raise these levels. For low-to low-normal baseline athletes, I recommend that they stay "on" to maintain gains..and there are many ways to do maintenance..but they all require AAS.

BUMP to the top

I have always had problems with recovery I just could never get it right. One of the reasons is because i cycle to long (15-18 weeks) Im going to try the Docs method for the first time. I really hope it works...my cycles are complete rollercoasters. im up to 215-218 bulked then down to 208 solid then I come off and go down to 198 and look soft. Every cycle is the same from whatever I use.

I will try:
Begin this cycle the week after last AAS intake.
Weeks one thru three: 1,000U HCG, IM, Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 20mg Nolvadex daily. [50mg clomid daily is added to the cycle if the athlete is coming off a prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

Weeks four thru six: 20mg Nolvadex daily. (50mg Clomid daily if you used it the first three weeks)

Weeks seven, eight: clean. Use this time to evaluate your previous AAS cycle and your recovery. Begin planning your next AAS cycle.

If this doesnt work and my bloodwork comes back w/ my Test in the low 70's like before im lost with this recovery shit.

in your recommendation, you say start 1 wk after last AAS dose. Does this hold true for long ester cycles (Deca,EQ,etc)? What about short ester cycles (npp,testprop,etc)?

Great thread. DrJmw i have had quite a few hellish recovery attempts. I was so confused with all the different opinions on how to take Hcg, dosage and frequency of administration. Your plan sounds tops, so im going to try it in 4 weeks time...stay tuned for the feedback. Thanks for the advice.

DrJmw, I have Pregnyl 5000 iu amps, so would it be OK to divide that by three which would work out to 1600iu Mon,Wed,Fri. It would be easier than trying to divide 5000 into 1000 doses thats all. Feedback appreciated.

You need 9,000U of HCG to do the recommended PCT. Add 5ml's of bacteriostatic water to a 5,000U vial to get 1,000U per ml. Then inject IM 1ml per the schedule. It doesn't get any easier than this.

Top Bottom