Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery

Wonderful read, I just got tested and waiting for the results.

What would you recommend if I wanted to prevent shrikage from happenning in the first place and/or speed up recovery by taking HCG while on with some nolvadex?

I dont really want to crash hard and watch my nuts shrik, so i'd rather take HCG while on..
I also don't think its necessary to wait til you feel puffy nips to start taking nolva, plus if i'm not mistaken nolva would help minimize water retention

What are your thoughts? If it taking HCG and nolva while on doesnt sound like a bad idea to you....

Question : how much HCG and nolva should be taken during and/or after the cycle and how frequently?

Thank you in advance

DrJMW? Jenetic?

Last edited:
Doc,
What's your thoughts on using winstrol (stanazolol) in place of dostinex or bromocriptine for preventing nandrolone (progesteronic) sides?

thanks,
Q

i think the hcg its the same of Nolvadix
but the best way to recovery its
Last Week of cycle
HCG :Three time weekly 1500 IU ( tow weeks only )
Clomid :100 mg first week Second 100 mg third week 50 mg
three month
Vitamin E 1000 one tab*day
Vitamin B Comblex 1tab*day
vitamin b12 Norebion Injection 1amp*week
Vitamin C 1000 1tab*day

DrJMW said:
[50mg clomid daily is added to the cycle if the athlete is coming off a prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

QUOTE]

Does this quote mean 12+ wks at a dosage of AAS 600mg + per week?

Or is it if ur on for 12+ wks or take a dosage of AAS 600mg+ per week

ceo said:
no bac water? do you know anyone that works at a hospital? they have the shit laying around everywhere there...as for the sterile sealed vials, there are plenty of websites selling those (same with the bac water really-but if a buddy at a hosp. can grab you a 20ml. bottle that'd be cool).

So, just to doublecheck this again:

You use the 1ml of solvent supplied with hcg and mix it with the power to get a 1ml solution containing 5000ui hcg. You then transfer this solution into a sterile vial and add 4ml of sterile water?

I have posted this recovery cycle many times. Since this is a new category, I will repost. This recovery cycle works 100% of the time. In extreme cases, it actually needs to be done twice. This recovery cycle is predicated on the fact that the athlete has something to recover. Baseline blood testing of testosterone levels, estradiol levels, and prolactin levels will tell the athlete the whole story. If the athlete's baseline Testos levels are low to low-normal of the range, then recovery is a waste of time. If the athlete's levels are in the middle, then a recovery cycle may be worth it to see the body's reaction.

Begin this cycle the week after last AAS intake.
Weeks one thru three: 1,000U HCG, IM, Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 20mg Nolvadex daily. [50mg clomid daily is added to the cycle if the athlete is coming off a prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

Weeks four thru six: 20mg Nolvadex daily. (50mg Clomid daily if you used it the first three weeks)

Weeks seven, eight: clean. Use this time to evaluate your previous AAS cycle and your recovery. Begin planning your next AAS cycle.

I have posted the following statement a million times, and still 95% of the steroid athletes ignore it: "Blood testing is essential to determine your baseline, see how your body reacts and to see if you recover."

The medications for this cycle are readily available, so there is no excuse. Remember, the antiestrogens and recovery meds are just as important (or more so) than the AAS.

thx doctor for this valuable info. this is for sure the protocol i'll be following in my pct begining march 2010 at the end of my current stack (1 gram test e , 800 mg eq for 16 weeks starting from half the dose and ascending and 400 mg tren e for the first 8 weeks),is i'm taking 50 mg of proviron started week 5 till the end and 500 iu hcg per week divided in two doses started week 3.

My question is that is it enough to use 50mg proviron to control estrogen during cycle and not to use any AI in pct, and can i use proviron in pct too in low dosage for my libido and my mood swing cuz last time clomid and nolva fucked up my emotions and can't find any arimidex or aromasin or even femara, i only have proviron.

my second quuestion is as i stated above i'm running hcg 500 iu per week during cycle , is it safe , will it desensitize my testicles at this dosage , cuz i'm planning to do the 3 shots of 1000 iu per week for the first 3 weeks of pct, is it counterproductive for ur pct protocol?

thx for the assistance doc.
waiting for ur reply

Top Bottom