Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

Just wrapping up the day off and a reduced diet in terms of animal fats or anything that will cause a spike in cholesterol, goal is to get some solid blood numbers taken tomorrow, My end of Jan number looked horrible, coming off Var and other compounds, my figures were all over the place.
I experimented with pharma mix 5 on Vacation and actually used once a week before I gave bloods, not the best of ideas but I did have a good workout :).

Here are my meals for the week:

4/1/2024​
Protein
35​
25​
40​
20​
20​
40​
40​
220​
Fat
45​
2​
15​
30​
9​
15​
10​
126​
Carbs
45​
2​
45​
60​
29​
45​
35​
261​
4 scrambled eggs, cheese and taco sauce, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyPost workout wheyShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning3 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnutRedcon MRE barShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoningFruit smoothie with whey and almonds milk, strawberries and banana
4/2/2024​
Protein
55​
25​
40​
20​
20​
40​
200​
Fat
45​
2​
15​
30​
9​
15​
116​
Carbs
49​
2​
45​
75​
29​
45​
245​
Metomyosin shake, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyPost workout wheyShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning4 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnutRedcon MRE barShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning
4/3/2024​
Protein
35​
40​
20​
5​
40​
12​
152​
Fat
45​
15​
30​
6​
5​
28​
129​
Carbs
45​
45​
75​
24​
40​
15​
244​
4 scrambled eggs, cheese and taco sauce, 1/2 Cup oatmeal with Walnuts and half tsp honeyShredded thighs with carrots and white rice in jerk seasoning4 tangerines, 1.5oz brie, 1/2 cup walnutAlmonds and bananaStrawberry Shake with vanilla whey3 cups of spinach with feta and Vinaigrette and walnuts.Eating kinda light today, fast for 12 hours for blood tests tomorrow morning.

Weights: Deloading this week and probably some next week, will try to get in more runs to keep cardio up. Looking forward to a Echo so I can ride instead of run and stay cooler with the fan on it. During a cycle would staying in Zone 2 fat burning be best or a mixture of Zone 3 cardio endurance followed by some Zone 2 fat burning be the best approach?

Once I get my blood results back I will edit and post so you can all see the difference from a blood test right after cycle when values are skewed and what they should be(hopefully).

Have a great night or morning.

mark
@man05 dealoading is smart, go step by step with all of this

dont edit just post a new blood test in a new reply
we like to follow along as pages go we will get lost if you edit old posts

your number will be back waiting on bloods

diet ON POINT

@man05 dealoading is smart, go step by step with all of this

dont edit just post a new blood test in a new reply
we like to follow along as pages go we will get lost if you edit old posts

your number will be back waiting on bloods

diet ON POINT
Just edit my personal info is what I meant.

looking good man, everything is on point
Thanks Steve, you have helped me in many ways to get on track and do things the correct way.

Top Bottom