Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

keep up with your cycle support even off-cycle
that will help flush out your kidneys

Use always run cycle support before during and after it makes a huge difference.
I run n2guard during the cycle 100% and did so for about a month after.

Here are my bloods, igf1 is not here yet.
My doctor has seen these already, I took cystatin-c test Monday waiting for those results.

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    756 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    798.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 8
Labs look good to me. Your t4 is barely low so its not like its way below the number. Your HDL is about what I have seen on pretty much everyone who isnt a kid. Its almost impossible to get HDL to normal on us older people. I dont know what your worried about.
My doctor freaked me out, that cystsatin test is to test the blood filtration of the kidney. Goingbin eq my bloods going to thicken up some and I told her this and she said wait before you do anything and to verify that filtration is good, which seemed to make sense to me. I’m liking that I can be honest about my usage with my doctor. If she tells me all is well then I’ll start my cycle of test and eq with tbol, including all the ancillaries required.

I have a a small less than a pea sized lump to the left of my left nipple, it’s below the surface a little tender to touch, possibly gunk from the high I’ve been on? My trt is 150mg and I’ve never had any gyno issues. I’ve even run 600mg test over 12 weeks years ago with no ai.

Thoughts on that one?

My doctor freaked me out, that cystsatin test is to test the blood filtration of the kidney. Goingbin eq my bloods going to thicken up some and I told her this and she said wait before you do anything and to verify that filtration is good, which seemed to make sense to me. I’m liking that I can be honest about my usage with my doctor. If she tells me all is well then I’ll start my cycle of test and eq with tbol, including all the ancillaries required.

I have a a small less than a pea sized lump to the left of my left nipple, it’s below the surface a little tender to touch, possibly gunk from the high I’ve been on? My trt is 150mg and I’ve never had any gyno issues. I’ve even run 600mg test over 12 weeks years ago with no ai.

Thoughts on that one?
The way I look at it is if I get gyno I will pay and get it removed. I am sure I have some under all the fat, but I dont have any signs of itching or lumps yet. I think as long as you keep doses low you dont need to worry too much but make sure and have aromasin on hand. I am using 10mg EOD just to make sure since I have upped my test dose from 300 to 450mg while dropping masteron from 300 to 200mg.

Top Bottom