Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery

Yes i meant i have 3 of 5000iu ampoules of powder and 3 of 1ml water. My question was since they both come in snap top ampoules ( approx. 1ml volume)and not a vial, can i simply mix the 1ml so its 5000iu/ml and divide that into 3 which will make each shot 1660iu, or is that too much since you recommend 1000iu per shot.
To add extra water i would assume i will need a vial of water with an injectable rubber cap so i can mix the 1ml and then add it to the extra water and mix that way. Is this correct?

Last edited:
5000iu of powder mixed with 1ml water gives me 5000iu/ml. To get 1000iu i will need to divide 1ml(5000iu) by 5. So the volume will be 0.2ml at 1000 iu.
Would it be fair to use an insulin syringe and inject subcutaneously? Because i think it would be difficult to measure such a small volume in a regular syringe.
Also is there a problem with mixing the hcg with the solution supplied and preloading the syringesand storing it in the fridge. Ive been trying to source this "bacteriostatic water and empty pre sealed vials" here in OZ but all i can seem to find is sodium chloride 0.9% and no vials,will that do the same job?
Thankyou for taking the time to advise.

Last edited:
Hello all,
A very nice post, this is...
Just wondering though: is the daily nolva enough to stop the HCG from causing gyno? I heard (and correct me if I'm wrong) that it can cause gyno quite easily...

Thx

no bac water? do you know anyone that works at a hospital? they have the shit laying around everywhere there...as for the sterile sealed vials, there are plenty of websites selling those (same with the bac water really-but if a buddy at a hosp. can grab you a 20ml. bottle that'd be cool).

Thanks CEO.. Yeah can you believe it bac water and no pre sealed vials. Im thinking of going to the Doc to ask how to get it. Do you know of any sites on here that sell in Australia (please post links if you know of any). Also can i preload the 5000iu into 5 syringes @ 1000iu each and leave in the fridge?

Hey whats up guys,
I'm just new to this board, and new to steroid use.
I've been reading up on them quite a bit recently, but I can't seem to find some concrete information on PCT. I've been finding alot of either contradicting information, or information that doesn't pertain to me. I'm not looking to hit the steroids hard or anything, so I'm not interested in stacking or anything like that.
I've picked up some Dbol, Nolvadex, and Clomid. I am 6'0 205 pounds and have been working out pretty heavily for the past year. I was hoping one of you guys could outline how I should be administering these products.
Should I take the nolvadex during the dbol cycle? How much? How should I pyramid the dbol use? When should I take the clomid? How much??
Or should I try a different combination of stuff all together??
It would be great if you one of you guys could take a few minutes to direct me on this, it would help me out alot.
Thanks again

Doc,
You may have answered this before, but my question is for a guy (me) in my early 50's who did a lot of AAS in the past and did not know what I was doing or anything about PCT do I need to even bother with PCT?? My Urologist did some test a couple of years ago and said my Nat Test levels were low (I think it was 100 or 200 something). He Rxed Test Cyp 400mg once per month - I have taken this as HRT for 2 to 3 years.

Do you think my previous AAS use caused the low Test levels?? Is 400mg / mo high enough for good maintaince. We recently did some new tests but don't have results yet. I have experimented with changing the dosage myself (I have a medical background - I am a Dentist). I have uped it to 400mg per week recently stacking with 300mg Deca. Do I need to even bother with HCG? or am I wasting you money? What about Novadex and or Clomid? Should I still take them for the anti-estrogen effects? Should I just stay on Test for HRT? and cycle AAS as I want?

c gheller said:
5000iu of powder mixed with 1ml water gives me 5000iu/ml. To get 1000iu i will need to divide 1ml(5000iu) by 5. So the volume will be 0.2ml at 1000 iu.
Would it be fair to use an insulin syringe and inject subcutaneously? Because i think it would be difficult to measure such a small volume in a regular syringe.
Also is there a problem with mixing the hcg with the solution supplied and preloading the syringesand storing it in the fridge. Ive been trying to source this "bacteriostatic water and empty pre sealed vials" here in OZ but all i can seem to find is sodium chloride 0.9% and no vials,will that do the same job?
Thankyou for taking the time to advise.

I'd rather inj. .2ml than a whole ml of HCG/bac water...OUCH

Top Bottom