Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WSB: watch my Weights Skyrocket, Bitches!

Good numbers. Hell, Great Numbers.

What is your grip width on bench?

When I perform speed deads - I typically warm up with some squats, do 2-3 warmup sets of deads, then bust right into 10 x 1 w/ 30 seconds rest. My only variation is using the double overhand grip and wearing oly shoes.

Keep up the good work!

mekannik said:
Good numbers. Hell, Great Numbers.

What is your grip width on bench?

When I perform speed deads - I typically warm up with some squats, do 2-3 warmup sets of deads, then bust right into 10 x 1 w/ 30 seconds rest. My only variation is using the double overhand grip and wearing oly shoes.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks bro.

My index fingers are right on the rings on a 7 ft. Oly bar, so pretty wide I guess. I'm just a bit on the lanky side, so I find it strange that bench is probably my best lift - seems to me that I should be a good puller. Whatever.

ATM I'm so PL focused that I DL in either socks or wrestling shoes. And with these piddly weights I can double overhand just fine. My aim is to hit 325 for speed deads at week 4 of this and be able to double-overhand 'em then as well.

Week 1 -- SUNDAY -- DE bench

Speed bench
warmups
185x3x8

-Easy at first, then harder (but still not hard). I can tell I'm gonna be sore - these killed my pecs despite not being very demanding at the time of performance.

CGBP
warmups
275x5, 315x5x2

-Glad that my strength is still up. I could tell that these were a little bit tougher than before though.

BB rows
225x8x3

-Easy

Standing OHP
135x12, x8

-Just done for prehab - right shoulder's been bugging me a little bit.

Stretched hams/quads/hips afterward. Also stretched and did hypers on Friday but forgot to write it down.

Overall I can tell that the juice is gone - I don't have that invincible feeling for hours, and I'm back to just being really horny a lot as opposed to ragingly horny all the time :P. Today's lifting session was only about an hour and I was tired by the end, whereas before I felt like I could lift all damn day :). I feel good about how things are going, and I'm so glad I used short-acting esters so they can just clear and let me get back to normal. I sure hope I can equal/better my squat of 465 this monday - I'll be thrilled if I can beat it, pleasantly surprised if I equal it, and not too let down if I miss it by a little.

BTW I'll update my juice journal with further thoughts on how the cycle went, as well as some pics/measurements from yesterday.

aerowana said:
Hi , how old are you dude. And why do you say testosterone levels drop.
I'm 25. I just finished a steroid cycle so my natural test production is pretty much nonexixtent at the moment, but it'll come back pretty quickly.

Week 2 -- MONDAY -- ME Squat/DL

'Holy shit' is all I can say....

Squat
warmups
Triples: 275, 315, 365, 405
Singles: 430, 455, 495(PR), 515(PR)

-A 50 pound PR. I don't know what to say. By my own standard (double bodyweight) I'm officially a 'strong' squatter :D. I started a new job so instead of going at 1 or 2 p.m. I go to the gym at 5 (now I get off work at 4:30). My usual spotter works at the gym and is off at five, so i grabbed a dude I've seen squat properly before. He spots me at 455 and asked if I was doing any more. I said I was gonna try for 470. He said that I should just 'plate it' since 455 was easy. So I jsut went for it and got it. Then he pushed me to put dimes on and I figured 'what the hell'. It was brutal but I got it - he put his hands on my ribs but swears he barely touched me (I couldn't gauge the amount of help at all - my mind was elsewhere :p). So I'm thrilled.

GM
warmups
5's: 225, 275(PR), 315(PR)

-Had more in me too, no doubt about it. Form is much better and more comfortable.

Hanging leg raises
2 sets til I was real tired - over 20 reps per

Hypers
BWxseveralx2

-just prehab stuff

I've often mentioned that the mental aspect of lifting is where I need work. Today showed me that I have a lot of room when I REALLY push myself. If it wasn't for the 'pushing' I got today, I almost surely would have settled at 470, but instead I got talked into being as strong as I can be and banged out a 50 pound PR. Not to metion a 90 pound PR on my 5 rep GM (only b/c I've never pushed 'em hard).

I do have to wonder if there's a fair amount of hormone still floating around, but I pissed out gallons of water early in the week and my libido has dropped drastically, so I gotta think that this is real strength I'm seeing (at least partly).

I better stop typing or this post is gonna be unreadably long, but damn I'm happy :)

Dammit, I already used the standard "holy shit" smiley for your last squat PR. Huge congrats, dude...that's simply amazing.

I couldn't agree more about about the difference mindset can make. You're really in the proverbial "zone" right now...looking forward to seeing what's next.

Top Bottom