Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WSB: watch my Weights Skyrocket, Bitches!

Wow your squat is out of this world. Good stuff.

Re: GM's, when I've done 'em it's almost exactly like my RDL in terms of knee, hip and lower back action. And like my RDL, my flexibility or lack thereof keeps my upper body well above parallel. I tried some last Friday in fact and I felt a big pull on my hammies with an arched back, chest up and knees slightly bent.

Anyway, looking forward to following this since I want to run WSB this year sometime.

blut wump said:
For hams, I'd recommend RDLs or Dimels which should be done fast for high reps and will have your glutes and hams complaining.

Why high reps? I assume that means lower intensity as well. I've always done RDL's with high intensity and low reps, mostly because of the Poliquin influence on hamstring training - fast twitch muscles and so forth. Although this may be old thinking now.

Nice squat!

Your title: nice...made me laugh. Out loud. At work. No problem. :D

I'll enjoy checking your journal, bud!

Jim Ouini said:
Why high reps? I assume that means lower intensity as well. I've always done RDL's with high intensity and low reps, mostly because of the Poliquin influence on hamstring training - fast twitch muscles and so forth. Although this may be old thinking now.
I meant the Dimels for high reps. It's basically a reduced-range RDL but done almost ballistically as you thrust your groin into the bar.

Excellent progress, really nice squat #'s.....but the best part if this journal is the title, lol.....

Congrats on having nearly a page full of responses to just one workout. That must be a record :)

How long before the 5 plate squat, do you think?

Do you remember what your 1RM squat was six weeks ago, G5.0? I recall your having put up 4 plates at one time. I can't recall whether that was for reps.

blut wump said:
I meant the Dimels for high reps. It's basically a reduced-range RDL but done almost ballistically as you thrust your groin into the bar.

I see. I've never done Dimels, although with my flexibility maybe that's what I've been calling RDL's for all these years.

Top Bottom