Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's Posing Reference?

Fennec

I posted this topic this morning, but it vanished, so I guess I will try again...

Does anybody have a visual reference for the various competition poses? I am looking for something with pictures of women demonstrating different poses, like a book, magazine, or link.

Thanks in advance!
Fennec

I posted this reply this morning but it disappeared...
It's not for women but it could help .. http://nps.ticz.com/pg.htm

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Why don't you go to the Womens' Physique World site (I think it's womensphysiqueworld.com) and just buy a tape from the Ms Olympia or a Nationals event?

I have the Ms Fitness Olympia / Ms Olympia '98 video - but it doesn't show the prejudging. It doesn't even show all of the competitors' routines, cuts some off partway through. What you get to see is the mandatory fitness moves (one armed pushups, kicks, etc) most of the fitness routines, and most of the bodybuilder's freeform routines. I'm really looking for something I can look at (that will hold still), then try to position myself that way in the mirror, in order to practice.

I'm going to go see the prejudging on a show here that's coming up in July - that should help.

Fennec

Well, if you don't mind spending more $$, the '99 Ms Olympia tape, which is not half Fitness/half BBing but rather ALL BBing, has the mandatories as well as all the routines. It's like an hour and a half long. i think it was $35 and well worth it!

I also ordered that video, plus the other two that come with with the perfect diet and perfect something else video. I think that it was a routine video. They haven't come in yet, which is no prob, my first contest isn't untill October.

Later,

Molly

Those tapes are good - I also found a tape by Russ Testo - supposedly the "posing guru" that was very good. You could also just go check out some local competitions and watch the pre-judge and night shows for pointers. Or just ask around the gym if there are any females who have done shows.

Lift large! ;)

Top Bottom