Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to take with anabol for gyno

matt1992

hi there , new here got 50mg on anabol an been taking then for once a day only on my 6th day an my left chest is getting a bit sore , banged it today in the gym an got a sort of sort of shooting pain also it has increased in size compared to the other one has also been throbbing quite a bit

ive read quite a lot and people have said that i shouldnt use nolvadex for this and ive also heard that this is progesterone related an not actually gyno not sure what that means

just woundering if anyone out there knows what i should be taking to stop gyno from getting worse and possibly reverse it

any help is really apreciated as im quite worried

hi there , new here got 50mg on anabol an been taking then for once a day only on my 6th day an my left chest is getting a bit sore , banged it today in the gym an got a sort of sort of shooting pain also it has increased in size compared to the other one has also been throbbing quite a bit

ive read quite a lot and people have said that i shouldnt use nolvadex for this and ive also heard that this is progesterone related an not actually gyno not sure what that means

just woundering if anyone out there knows what i should be taking to stop gyno from getting worse and possibly reverse it

any help is really apreciated as im quite worried

Stats bro...by the year you put in your screen name you are 20? Which in that case too young to be on this site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

thanks for the replies guys an no 19 an 92 are my favourite numbers , would you not suggest nolvadex ? just letro ?

Take your nolva and walk to the trash can, lift up the lid and drop it in. You should have been on an ai to prevent this. It sounds like your having symptoms. Take adex at 0.5 Mg day and see if that takes care of it. You may be able to stop it if it hasnt gotten out of control. If you do have a lump growing you need letro to shrink it. Start at 0.5 Mg and work your way up to 2.5 Mg over 5 days, it should be.shrinking by that point. If needed stay at 2.5 a couple days, but this will severely limit gains. Letro is a last resort if you are sure you have gyno. If your only having symptoms use adex. Adex is some strong shit, as a preventative measure I only use 0.5 Mg eod or every 3rd day. You should have done your homework before playing with your hormones. It should also be noted that if your gyno gets to far out of control, surgery will be needed to correct it. Stop it before it gets to that point, better yet never let it happen again.

thanks for the adivce joe really appreicaited just orderd some arimidex is it should be here in about two days is that what you were on about Adex ? and i think im having symptoms but they are very mild an is why im starting to take the precaution before its to late , still dont have a lump its just quite tender every now an then , will the Adex stop it complelty and reverse it if it is gyno ?

again thanks for your time

thanks for the adivce joe really appreicaited just orderd some arimidex is it should be here in about two days is that what you were on about Adex ? and i think im having symptoms but they are very mild an is why im starting to take the precaution before its to late , still dont have a lump its just quite tender every now an then , will the Adex stop it complelty and reverse it if it is gyno ?

again thanks for your time

Ya I was talking about arimadex. If you don't have a lump don't take letrozole. Your experiencing the early symptoms. Take 1 Mg of the adex as soon as you get it, then take 0.5 eod after. The symptoms should go away a couple hours after. If eod is restricting too much estrogen and gains start to slow, go every 3 rd day. Your going to have to play with it and find a happy medium.

Top Bottom