Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on my DHT/Gyno Issues-Member Appreciation

Discreet User

On July 20th 2010, I started a thread about gyno symptoms I was experiencing. This is the link to that thread: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/should-i-increase-arimidex-dosage-712671.html

At that time I had no idea what was going on, as I'm only on 400mg a week Test Cypionate and am taking .5mg EOD Arimidex.

Good bros on this forum stepped in and explained that the Propecia I was taking was most likely the cause of my gyno symptoms.

I dropped the propecia, continued on .5mg EOD Arimidex and 400mg per week Test Cypionate and everything is great.

My gyno symptoms have disappeared entirely.

Thank you bros for helping out. If it wasn't for you, I may have ended up with a serious gyno problem.

For anyone considering propecia: Make sure you know what you're getting yourself into...

I'm still not convinced your gyno symptoms were actually real gyno symptoms or just newbie paranoia, but only you know for sure.

Either way it's probably good you got off the propecia.

I'm still not convinced your gyno symptoms were actually real gyno symptoms or just newbie paranoia, but only you know for sure.

Either way it's probably good you got off the propecia.

I felt the same way until I dropped the propecia.

Once I was off propecia, and the nipple itching and pain went away, I knew something had changed.

Thanks again GhettoStud for all your good advice. I'm now considering your other recommendation, that I reduce my Arimidex dosage to .25mg EOD.

Ya you might as well try dropping the ai dose and see how you respond. I don't use any ai at 500mg test a week and in the past have run up to 30mg dbol a day with the test with no issues.

I'm in the camp of only use ai if:

1. You are already pretty lean and don't want the bloat, specifically facial bloat

2. Know you are for sure sensitive and need to have a certain amount of estrogen reduction to keep sides at bay.

A certain amount of estrogen is a good thing. I remember my first time using letro. OMG. Within 2 days I felt like a zombie and my sex drive plummeted. This was at like 1mg a day. It was WAY WAAAY too much for me at that dose of test. Even proviron at 25mg a day lowers my estro too much on 500mg test so I dropped it.

Now I just accept the bit of facial bloat. If I was going to use any ai on 500mg test to reduce facial bloat FOR me I would use only .25mg arimidex e3 day or 25mg proviron eod.

I'll bet you'll do fine on .25mg eod. People don't realize how powerful that shit is. I'm pretty sure .25mg eod reduces estrogen levels as much as 40-50%.

I felt the same way until I dropped the propecia.

Once I was off propecia, and the nipple itching and pain went away, I knew something had changed.

Thanks again GhettoStud for all your good advice. I'm now considering your other recommendation, that I reduce my Arimidex dosage to .25mg EOD.
Propecia sucks and can cause ireversible damage!
Glad you ok and yes cut down on the Adex..most likely you dont need that much.

Ghetto' I believe it.. DHT is a strong androgen and really skews the Androgen VS Estrogen balance in our favor for fat loss and gyno prevention.

Drugs like DHT, Primobolan, Masteron and Proviron are all powerful weapons against gynomastia and fat gain/gynomastia.

People are paranoid !!!
Ancillary drugs are for when side effects start to show!
Preventative measures may be drugs like masteron, DHT, primobolan and proviron. Or, if DHT is an issue, none of the above with Saw palmetto/nolvadex.

Just my opinions.

Ya you might as well try dropping the ai dose and see how you respond. I don't use any ai at 500mg test a week and in the past have run up to 30mg dbol a day with the test with no issues.

I'm in the camp of only use ai if:

1. You are already pretty lean and don't want the bloat, specifically facial bloat

2. Know you are for sure sensitive and need to have a certain amount of estrogen reduction to keep sides at bay.

A certain amount of estrogen is a good thing. I remember my first time using letro. OMG. Within 2 days I felt like a zombie and my sex drive plummeted. This was at like 1mg a day. It was WAY WAAAY too much for me at that dose of test. Even proviron at 25mg a day lowers my estro too much on 500mg test so I dropped it.

Now I just accept the bit of facial bloat. If I was going to use any ai on 500mg test to reduce facial bloat FOR me I would use only .25mg arimidex e3 day or 25mg proviron eod.

I'll bet you'll do fine on .25mg eod. People don't realize how powerful that shit is. I'm pretty sure .25mg eod reduces estrogen levels as much as 40-50%.

I am quite lean at the moment. Most of my abs are showing and delts definition is quite good as well.

Can you point to any study which shows that .25mg Arimidex is useful?

I'd like to try cutting down on the AI usage, because other than this cycle I am a very natural, medication-free person.

Call me vain, but without the propecia my hair starts jumping off my head like it's on fire. If no propecia, then what???

Top Bottom