Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Fight Night card

Stephan Bonnar Vs. Keith Jardine (LHW)

To anyone who saw the fight I think it was pretty obvious that Jardine won but without a KO or submission you leave things inthe hands of 3 idiots who have an agenda to promote the UFC's poster boys.

Rashad Evans Vs. Sam Hoger (LHW)

They both showed heart in lasting 3 full rounds, I agree with the decision but Rashad needs to learn how to finish. He looks good at 205. Sam is one cocky mother and he's tough but I still like to see him lose.

Joe Stevenson Vs. Josh Neer (Welterweight)

What an upset. Joe didn't show me much here, I was very dissapointed in his overall performance. That being said, it's crazy that Neer didn't tap from that leg lock in the first round. He admitted after the fight that he heard something 'pop' and that it hurt him after round one. IMO he should have tapped and he would have avoided permanent damage to the knee and probably surgery to repair a damaged ACL. In his mind tapping is a weakness but in my mind, if this is your profession, you should want totake the loss train hard and come back to fight another day. Tough or stupid - you decide.

Chris Leben Vs. Luigi Fioravanti (Middleweight)

As much as I hate Leben he did dominate this fight although I give props to Luigi in hanging with him for 3 rounds in his first octagon appearance.

Luke Cummo Vs. Jason Von Flue (Welterweight)

Didn't see the fight but should have been a good one to watch.

Josh Burkman Vs. Jon Fitch (Welterweight)

Josh has talent but didn't have the same intensity coming in to this fight. He should come back strong in his next showing.

Josh Koscheck Vs. Ansar Chalangov (Welterweight)

As expected, a win by submission for Josh.

Trevor Prangley Vs. Chael Sonnen (Middleweight)

Sonnen dominated.

Brad Imes Vs. Dan Christison (Heavyweight)

From what I hear, a bloody battle with Dan pulling out a submission in the 3rd. I would like to see a replay of this one - two big mothers slugging it out.

1392477 said:
That being said, it's crazy that Neer didn't tap from that leg lock in the first round. He admitted after the fight that he heard something 'pop' and that it hurt him after round one. IMO he should have tapped and he would have avoided permanent damage to the knee and probably surgery to repair a damaged ACL.

Doubt it was an ACL. It was almost surely a PCL which is the tendon that prevents your knee from hyperextending. Good thing is, its a lot easier to repair and come back from than an ACL.

Top Bottom