Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC on Spike TV

1_more_rep said:
i think the fight was FAIRLY and WISELY stopped...quarry hit em with a great left to DAZE him and knock him down...then hits him with an even HARDER 1 when he hits the floor...think about it...getting hit really hard when you're ALREADY dazed...and some of you still think he could've defended himself? quarry woulda sent 10 identical punches to his face and given em a few new bruises around the eyes

You are most likely right, but watching the first Courture vs Rizzo fight the other night... it looked like it should have been stopped in the first round... Rizzo recovered and made a good fight of it.

blah blah blah, who won? thats what i thought, wether you agree or disagree sell was the one who got knocked down and then got hit hard while on his back, the ref stopped it before it got any worse. He lost get over it.

I just watched the liddell vs horn special and im pumped for this. Im rooting for Chuck but he definately has his hands full. Horn has some sick groundskills.

Chuck via KO round 2

JL_204 said:
I just watched the liddell vs horn special and im pumped for this. Im rooting for Chuck but he definately has his hands full. Horn has some sick groundskills.

Chuck via KO round 2

I agree. Chuck will have to be better than his best to beat Horn. I had Chuck via TKO in round 1.....but now, after seeing a bit about Horn, shit, I dunno. It'll be good, regardless :evil:

fast94ex said:
blah blah blah, who won? thats what i thought, wether you agree or disagree sell was the one who got knocked down and then got hit hard while on his back, the ref stopped it before it got any worse. He lost get over it.

I could care less who won, however it was stopped early, watch the replay and watch him ACTIVELY dodge most of the second punch, he would have pulled a gaurd or half gaurd in a second and the punches would have stopped allowing recovery.

I'm sticking with Horn, and I'll be back to this thread to talk about whatever happens. Horn by submission. ps. Horn will stand up with Chuck, and if he gets inside, he will win the stand-up game as well.

ass_face said:
You are most likely right, but watching the first Courture vs Rizzo fight the other night... it looked like it should have been stopped in the first round... Rizzo recovered and made a good fight of it.

it also looked like a Rizzo victory
if we are talkign about the same one
where at the end Randy looked suprised to be awarded the victory

Ianhockey91 said:
I could care less who won, however it was stopped early, watch the replay and watch him ACTIVELY dodge most of the second punch, he would have pulled a gaurd or half gaurd in a second and the punches would have stopped allowing recovery.

1st if that was him dodging most of the second punch, his dodging needs a lot of work cus he got hit with it
2nd in what world do you live where gaurd or half gaurd stops punches?

Kane Fan said:
2nd in what world do you live where gaurd or half gaurd stops punches?

That what i would like to know also.

As far as the Lidell vs. horn fight goes, im gonna say it ends like the past few fight chuck has been in. HE will ko horn in the first or second round no doubt.

Half gaurd and wrap him up up top minimizes blows and dropping bombs is pretty damn hard if the gaurd is good. I said he dodged most of it, tell me which is worse getting hit dead on or dodging most of a punch and getting hit a little

Top Bottom