Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC on Spike TV

I can't call the Liddell/Horn because I haven't seen enough of Horn to tell if A.His defensive standup can keep him from eating Chuck's punches. or B. He's a good enough wrestler to outdo Chuck's takedown defense. Randy did it in the first fight, but Horn isn't Randy.

Snypr said:
I can't call the Liddell/Horn because I haven't seen enough of Horn to tell if A.His defensive standup can keep him from eating Chuck's punches. or B. He's a good enough wrestler to outdo Chuck's takedown defense. Randy did it in the first fight, but Horn isn't Randy.

A. Horn has never been knocked down by a punch, let alone knocked out. His defense is extremely good.

B. Not sure on this part. Chuck's sprawl is one of the best in the game. Horn is very crafty though.

Snypr said:

Another quick analysis... Horn has a record of 75-13

Of his 13 losses Losses 5 Submissions, 8 Decisions... most of his fights go the distance.

Solid show.

GSP rocks. He completely dominated Trigg.

Tim Sylvia looked better than usual.

Chuck dominated Horn.

UFC 54 was one of the better cards ive seen.

JL_204 said:
Solid show.

GSP rocks. He completely dominated Trigg.

Tim Sylvia looked better than usual.

Chuck dominated Horn.

UFC 54 was one of the better cards ive seen.
How'd Randy do?????????!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom