Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC on Spike TV

I thought it was a great UFC and money well spent. GSP ablsolutely destroyed Trigg. After it was over it looked as if Trigg was crying. I think he was extremely frustrated. I was very impressed too with Diego Sanchez. I think he is one to watch. His record is now 14-0. The Chuck Vs Horn fight was something to see. Chuck basically played with Horn, knocking him down several times, but instead of finishing him off, he let him get up time and time again. Horn's face was all messed up and in the end he couldn't see and asked the fight be stopped.

There were also 2 complete knockouts in this UFC. I'm talking lights out, body goes limp, guy taken out on a stretcher. Normally we don't see too many of those, but here there were 2 amazing ones. First by Sylvia who kicked Tra Telligman right in the head at 4:59 in the first round. Tra was gone. The second total KO, and my favorite of the night, was when James Irvin, at the beginning of the second round, immediately went into a flying knee and completely knocked out Terry Martin. A great UFC indeed.

Snarling Force said:
I thought it was a great UFC and money well spent. GSP ablsolutely destroyed Trigg. After it was over it looked as if Trigg was crying. I think he was extremely frustrated. I was very impressed too with Diego Sanchez. I think he is one to watch. His record is now 14-0. The Chuck Vs Horn fight was something to see. Chuck basically played with Horn, knocking him down several times, but instead of finishing him off, he let him get up time and time again. Horn's face was all messed up and in the end he couldn't see and asked the fight be stopped.

I think Trigg may be done in the UFC for a while. 2 straight losses usually means your contract is revoked.

Diego got a nice soup can to knock down. That guy was pretty much a pure journeyman striker... I knew Diego would smother him. It appeared Diego could have submitted him several times with some armbars or chokes, but he seems to want to punish people... gotta love it.

I was not happy with Horn's performance. He was just not strong enough to compete at the 205 level. There was no way he was going to get a takedown on Chuck. He is just far too weak to power through Chuck's sprawl. He tried to lure Chuck to the ground several times when he got knocked down, but Chuck wasn't having it. I give Horn credit, he can take a punch, but Chuck was too much for him.

Snarling Force said:
The second total KO, and my favorite of the night, was when James Irvin, at the beginning of the second round, immediately went into a flying knee and completely knocked out Terry Martin. A great UFC indeed.

I just got back from Vegas... this was probably the highlight of the night LOL the crowd went completely bananas when this happened!!

that flying knee was awsome
only way it could have been cooler was if it happend first round instead of second
cus it'd be a 5 second fight

Top Bottom