Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC on Spike TV

tell me what's worse a fight getting stopped early or a fight getting stopped after your seriously injured...

dude he was so out of it he didn't know what was going on when the Ref landed on top of them...
he was still trying to fight and trying to wrap up nate's upperbody even tho he could feel the ref on top of them
to me that qualifies as 'out of it'

From where he was, he did not know the fight was called, and the rules state to defend yourself at all times. He wasnt out like your saying watch the replay.

Ianhockey91 said:
From where he was, he did not know the fight was called, and the rules state to defend yourself at all times. He wasnt out like your saying watch the replay.

I saw the fight last night... definitely stopped too early. Sell took a shot, but he was not out. He was trying to wrap Nate up and survive the barrage. The referee was far too over zealous.

Kane Fan said:
tell me what's worse a fight getting stopped early or a fight getting stopped after your seriously injured...

That's about the best thing anyone has said about that fight.

Let's quit beating a dead horse and move on, guys. We all have our opinions about the fight, and the answer won't come unless a rematch happens.

Last edited:
Ianhockey91 said:

he didn't know the fight was called, even tho he could FEEL the Ref laying on top of Nate and hear him yelling to stop fighting cus it was over....

Top Bottom