Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

if you have stage fright then nobody is forcing you to do it.
Being afraid is a good thing, for growth of course it is because I've never attempted to step on stage before or compete, I feel it's natural to feel that way, doesn't mean I won't try or give it my best and have fun

Thursday October 5 2023

I just Want to clarify something for everyone following me, me being scared of something new and having to take my body and mind to places I haven't before is scary naturally.

What being scared isn't is me ducking or running from it, I just like to share my true feelings and thoughts in my log journal.

I am very much committed to doing my first show and make it a reality, facing difficulties is how growth happens.

Make no mistake thr goal is the stage the ultimate goal is winning a show and trying to crush this shit once I'm more seasoned with practice patience and experience. I did not put all this time into my log and cycle for nothing, realizing my potential I'm going for it to chase a dream.

I believe in staying humble and respectful while also learning and expanding my perspective, this is all a learning experience for me as this is me going all in for myself and the community.

If I fail I fail lessons and success come with failure , u do it again and again and again till you get it right and u don't fail.

I also got some photos, Mobster might be happy I finally put the camera down 😁 I am sure he will find something to say 😂

One thing I am happy about is shoulder veins are starting to pop again which makes me excited my favorite vascularity is in my front delts.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/Delts/Traps

Seated Shoulder DB Press
1x15@35lbs
1x15@40lbs
1x15@45lbs

Smith Machine Barbell Reverse Shrugs
1x15@175lbs
1x15@225lbs

Smith Machine Barbell Front Shurgs
1X15@255lbs
2x10@315lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine
1x10@165lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@185lbs

Seated DB Side Raises
1x15@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Seated DB Front Raises
1x15@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@35lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x12@Bodyweight

Cardio
Incline 5.0
Speed 2.8
Duration 40 minutes
Miles 1.81
Calories burned 220

Attachments

• 20231005_132145.jpg
    20231005_132145.jpg
    837 KB · Views: 73
Wednesday October 4 2023

I have been putting alot of thought into what I am about to say or rather attempt it will be a long road and a difficult one, I don't know whether I will win or lose or succeed. I will give it my best shot.

This will be one of the hardest things I will have ever faced in my fitness journey and I honestly never saw the potential of stepping on stage..... then I ran a Para Pharma cycle and I saw how much just a little can do, and I was bitten by the thought of competing and it has been eating away at me and won't leave my thoughts, that tells me I can't let it go and I have to try.

I have decided I would like to step on stage and compete in Men's Physique in and step on stage in the amateur arena of body building.

Things I don't want to do Tren 😂 I might not have a choice if I am to try and step on stage at some point.

Running this para pharma cycle and seeing the changes and my possible genetic potential, I feel I would be wasting a possible chance and opportunity to try and do something with my love for bodybuilding and the gym.

My time line for stepping on stage from the time of posting this I want to say 2 years long end 1 year on the short end.

Possibly hire a coach at some point if I can swing the money, not sure how far I will get on my own trying to do a show.

My plan going forward after this cycle finishes is as follows.

1. Take proper time off
2. Plan my second cycle
3. Contiune down the path of dedication/100% commitment

4. Try earn and achieve my dream/goal of competing in men's Physique as an amateur. ( maybe more if i can win enough shows I will take it further if possible)

5. No matter the outcome win or lose force growth by going through something that not only scares the hell out of me, but is also uncomfortable to force growth, mental and physical.

6. I can say I had what it took to step on stage and do myself and the community proud win or lose.

7. Contiune to try and use low/moderate doses of compounds to see if my genetics can carry me when I step on stage.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Bicep/Tricep

Scoop Curl
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
3x10@35lbs

Side Curl
3x10@20lbs

One Arm Cable Curl
4x12@20lbs