Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

you have good progress for a amateur
I constantly try and learn and improve doing it on my own is just something I've always done with this and it is nice seeing others see my progress and agree that what I am doing is working.

Wednesday September 13 2023

Injection on Monday went excellent test and primo into the left delt, seems for me the ventro gultes and the side delts are great Injection sites for me with rotation between the sites, zero issues with those sites.

Rest days Monday/Tuesday then back at it Wednesday-Sunday. I am definitely getting stronger with weights I can move with certain rep ranges.

Today I did Biceps and a few weeks ago I would end on 1 set of 10 at 30lbs or 35lbs today I was able to hit 3x10@30lbs for all my working sets which made me feel good because I increased the weight lifted and reps preformed by 20 more than I could do beforehand.

I also tried Cable curls standing with a Tricep push down bar and I hit 72lbs for 10 so I was pumped about that today.

I had one excellent pump for no food or carbs in me today and my veins in the arms are increasing non pump and pumped.

Overall still on 200/200 weekly for dosages, as much as I want to push this thing and bump it to see what I could attain, I am playing it safer and keeping my doses the same, mainly because I've had zero issues running 1:1 with my gear I've had to use absolutely zero AI even though I have it on hand. Primo even at a small dose of 200mg seems to do the trick for estrogen control for me, i think I developed 3 small pimples total all cycle after 7 weeks so nothing insane or worrisome.

I think going further Primo or masteron will be in my stacks for as they aline with my goals and both can control estrogen quite well so I might keep these in the rotation for the future after my first cycle is complete.

Primo is everything I thought it could and would be after being on for long enough and having experience with it. I feel for just 400mg my progress is pretty dang decent overall.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪
Biceps/Cardio

Standing DB Curl
20lbs@1x10
30lbs@3x10
40lbs@1x6

Standing Side DB Curl
20lbs@1x10
30lbs@3x10

Standing Hammer Curl
20lbs@1x10
30lbs@3x10

Single Arm Cable Curl
20lbs@1x10
27lbs@1x10
32lbs@1x10

Barbell Cable Curl Standing
42lbs@1x10
52lbs@1x10
57lbs@1x10
62lbs@1x10
67lbs@1x10
72lbs@1x10 ( felt very strong on these today for doing them first time all year)

Scoop Curl
35lbs@1x10
30lbs@1x10
25lbs@1x10
20lbs@1x10

Cardio
Duration 25 mins
Uphill
Incline 11.0
Speed 3.3mph
Miles 1.3
Calories burned 232

Wednesday September 13 2023

Injection on Monday went excellent test and primo into the left delt, seems for me the ventro gultes and the side delts are great Injection sites for me with rotation between the sites, zero issues with those sites.

Rest days Monday/Tuesday then back at it Wednesday-Sunday. I am definitely getting stronger with weights I can move with certain rep ranges.

Today I did Biceps and a few weeks ago I would end on 1 set of 10 at 30lbs or 35lbs today I was able to hit 3x10@30lbs for all my working sets which made me feel good because I increased the weight lifted and reps preformed by 20 more than I could do beforehand.

I also tried Cable curls standing with a Tricep push down bar and I hit 72lbs for 10 so I was pumped about that today.

I had one excellent pump for no food or carbs in me today and my veins in the arms are increasing non pump and pumped.

Overall still on 200/200 weekly for dosages, as much as I want to push this thing and bump it to see what I could attain, I am playing it safer and keeping my doses the same, mainly because I've had zero issues running 1:1 with my gear I've had to use absolutely zero AI even though I have it on hand. Primo even at a small dose of 200mg seems to do the trick for estrogen control for me, i think I developed 3 small pimples total all cycle after 7 weeks so nothing insane or worrisome.

I think going further Primo or masteron will be in my stacks for as they aline with my goals and both can control estrogen quite well so I might keep these in the rotation for the future after my first cycle is complete.

Primo is everything I thought it could and would be after being on for long enough and having experience with it. I feel for just 400mg my progress is pretty dang decent overall.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪
Biceps/Cardio

Standing DB Curl
20lbs@1x10
30lbs@3x10
40lbs@1x6

Standing Side DB Curl
20lbs@1x10
30lbs@3x10

Standing Hammer Curl
20lbs@1x10
30lbs@3x10

Single Arm Cable Curl
20lbs@1x10
27lbs@1x10
32lbs@1x10

Barbell Cable Curl Standing
42lbs@1x10
52lbs@1x10
57lbs@1x10
62lbs@1x10
67lbs@1x10
72lbs@1x10 ( felt very strong on these today for doing them first time all year)

Scoop Curl
35lbs@1x10
30lbs@1x10
25lbs@1x10
20lbs@1x10

Cardio
Duration 25 mins
Uphill
Incline 11.0
Speed 3.3mph
Miles 1.3
Calories burned 232
@Topps_Baseball88 im looking back so whats your new test primo dose?

Top Bottom