Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Sunday August 6 2023

After that heavy back day and cardio on Saturday today I woke up and I felt like I hit a wall today, I was fighting myself about staying in bed or getting out of bed today and getting a workout in, in typical fashion I felt guilty and like I was letting myself down if I didn't get up and go.

By the time I had gotten ready and out the door I had 45 minutes for a workout so I decided on a heavier leg day today. I kept all sets at 3x12 and each movement had a warm-up set of 50 repetitions at much lower weight then my working sets. I just did 50lbs for 50 repetitions I didn't care about the weight, I just wanted to get warmed up and pump as much blood into the muscles as possible before my heavy working sets.

Overall my legs felt strong today and I accomplished everything I set out at doing today resistance wise in those 45 minutes the only down side is I have to go back after work and do cardio, I did it to myself though so that is on me for dragging ass today.

I've been playing different podcasts and I keep hearing the hosts say 400mg of primo bare minimum or it's a waste and you feel nothing, well I want to call BS on those statements because in the gym I feel a whole lot of everything, as my lifts heavy or moderate high rep or low rep, weights are increasing, endurance is increasing as well as weights are getting easier to rep out and put up, way more then when I was just on trt/ Normal levels of testosterone in my blood stream.

Maybe this is rare I don't really know because I'm using what the masses reject as far as a mg amount and I've seen progress week after week and I'm not even 4 weeks in yet. I don't want to just credit the testosterone because I've been on 200mg before nothing else like I said and I didn't see this kind of progress at all.

Overall I felt strong I felt a great pump and mind muscle connection tired or not my body is finding ways at pushing through and progression is being made regardless.

No negative sides i can report at this point in time overall still coasting in a positive manner day 2 day.

enjoy the update everyone 😎

Topps 💪

Legs/Abs

Leg Extension Machine
1x50@50lbs
3x12@225lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
1x50@50lbs
3x12@150lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
1x50@50lbs
3x12@185lbs

Leg Press Machine
1x50@50lbs
3x12@330lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
1x50@50lbs
3x12@230lbs

Standing Bodyweight Cave Raises
1X30@209lbs

Ab coaster Machine Bodyweight +25lbs
2x25

Ab Torsion Rotation Machine
1x50@50lbs
1x50@50lbs
@Topps_Baseball88 you still on ostazol cardazol? how are the big PUMps on high rep days

great job topps, that is a lot of weight!

Top Bottom