Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

I'm not seeing squats - just machines
Sometimes I do Squat, the reason I don't Squat as much these days only having access with a Smith Machine it hurts my right knee pretty good being locked into one bar path, arthritis flares up at times with Squats compared to other leg movements. I can always give it another shot and see how it goes.

Sometimes I do Squat, the reason I don't Squat as much these days only having access with a Smith Machine it hurts my right knee pretty good being locked into one bar path, arthritis flares up at times with Squats compared to other leg movements. I can always give it another shot and see how it goes.
@Topps_Baseball88 yea i stopped squats my back hurts and my knees hurt lol

One thing I do is rotate three main exercises. See my log. That way means it's 2 weeks before I squat again

One thing I do is rotate three main exercises. See my log. That way means it's 2 weeks before I squat again
That is actually a very good idea and I can give that a shot and I will check it out and read it over, it definitely could help and give me some good ideas on how to go about it.

Wednesday August 9th

Today marks 3 weeks and two days since being on cycle. I am unclear as to what happened today, I just seem to have hit a wall today, I went to bed fine last night in a good mood and today I woke up feeling really blah or like I hit a wall today. I honestly didn't even want to train today. I trained the whole time I felt extremely flat and depleted of energy and just overall the whole time my mind wasn't focused, probably just having and off day which happens in life, I don't expect to me on everyday and feeling top notch at all times, just got to be realistic about it.

I had to force myself through my workout today, which was difficult because I was not having fun today I was not in it today, not sure why but just not a good one today gentleman.

Injection on Monday went good, I filled the syringe with primo and I looked down at my pecs and thought you know what I've never injected into the pec before, let's find out if it can hold 1ml of primo, interesting thing was I didn't even feel the needle go in when I pushed it in, it was so smooth and easy, took my time and slowly pressed the plunger down, pulled the needle out and no oil leaked out at all, I was super shocked I didn't realize the pec could hold 1ml of oil but now I know, might go back to the pecs some more after how easy it was overall.

Absolutely zero pip utilizing the pec with primo during Injection and today which is Wednesday very minor knot like smaller then normal when I inject primo, which is pretty nice. Test went in flawless like usual nothing to report on that aspect of Injection.

Looking back from when I first started cycle till now, I feel I made one mistake, I should have tossed in 1 oral and that oral being Tbol something more fast acting since I'm using longer esters, I could have taken the Tbol daily 1 hour before my workouts and I feel a certain synergy could have been created running test/primo/tbol together, oh well could have should have etc, food for thought maybe my next possible cycle could be those 3 together since all 3 compounds align with my current path and goals I'm currently working towards with this cycle etc. I decided it was a safer route going with just two injectable compounds so I can limit possible side effects for my first run. I get in my mind to much and for some reason I always am thinking and analyzing my steps and my process.

I am so frustrated today and that is dangerous for me because when I get frustrated with my first workout out typically I will go back after work and put another 45 minutes in and do a second workout, if I leave not satisfied with what I did or accomplished even if I worked hard, in my mind I feel like I failed and I hate feeling failure, it sounds stupid and I get it if some feel that way, for me it just drives me to go back and try to rectify the situation and my mind is stubborn at times which could be counter productive which I fully am aware of.

Just wanted to share my inner most thoughts today and vent a bit in the log journal so everyone has a clear picture during my log and cycle my ups and downs my best my worst upfront and open.

Enjoy the update everyone

Topps 💪

Today's training

Shoulders/Delts/Traps

Seated DB Shoulder Press
1x20@25lbs
1x20@30lbs
1x20@35lbs
1x20@40lbs
1x20@45lbs

Shoulder Press Machine
3x10@105lbs

Dips
3x10@Bodyweight

Bench Dips
1x50@bodyweight

Front raises
3x15 ( 25lb plate)

Seated Front raises
3x10@25lbs

Seated side lateral raises (Two variations)
3x10@25lbs
3x10@25lbs

Rear DB delt fly
3x10@25lbs

Traps
Barbell Shrugs
1x20@115lbs
3x20@175lbs

Plate Shurgs
2x20@25lbs

Cardio
Slow steady